Art Director to Bellman & Symfon
Bellman & Symfon - Autonomy through technology
We are driven to make a difference for hard-of-hearing and deaf people. We realize this by offering solutions that empower people to stay safe, independent, and socially active. Our global headquarter is in Gothenburg, Sweden and we are represented by regional offices and a qualified partner network in Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America.
As an Art Director at Bellman & Symfon, you will be responsible for design conceptualization and implementation that meets marketing strategies - from concept to completion. You will take a lead role in creative projects and work in close collaboration with project owners and/or external clients as well the global marketing team.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services. Bringing ideas, concepts, and user stories to life in the form of sketches, drawings, and presentation materials.
- Create and oversee original artwork for the Bellman & Symfon visual brand.
- Create and oversee the visual design of Global campaigns.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics and update existing material when needed.
- Create and oversee content for the Bellman & Symfon official web page.
- Create and oversee SoMe content and ensure that the content reflects the corporate brand message, tonality, and recognition on the various platforms.
- Create and oversee App design concepts. Work in close collaboration with external and/or internal resources to secure that the content follow the corporate visual guidelines.
- Make sure that the overall marketing message complies with and reflects the Company’s brand values and that all created material follows the Corporate Visual Guidelines (CVL).
- At least 3 years of experience as an Art Director or Senior graphics designer at an advertising agency or marketing department
- Post-secondary education
- Stylistic ability and attention to detail
- An astute sense for good design and how to convey a message
- High service level and experience of handling several different projects at once
- Very good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Episerver
- Good retouching skills in photoshop
- Copywriting skills is a plus
As a person, you are thorough, creative, and committed! You enjoy working in groups and can talk and write fluently in both Swedish and English. At Bellman & Symfon, you will play an important part in further developing our brand on an international market. Our organization is characterized by short decision paths that give you as an employee the opportunity to both influence and develop.
We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest in design and communication and a solid understanding of current marketing and advertising principles.