Koenigsegg’s mission is to build the world’s finest high-performance automobiles. With a dedication to innovation and technological advancement, only the world’s highest standards in design and craftsmanship are accepted.
Essential duties & responsibilities
As Art Director at Koenigsegg you act as visual brand guardian and your responsibility is to make sure our brand is reflected in everything we do. You will work across our organization to ensure that all activities and deliverables are aligned with our brand ethos and design language. This includes visual appearance of website, print material, signage, logos, events, facilities and internal communication.
You belong to the Sales & Marketing department, reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director. Except for your colleagues within Sales & Marketing you will work closely with our dealers across the world, design engineering, aftermarket, administration and purchase. External partners such as game developers, photographers, event builders etc will also be a part of your daily contacts.
The role is versatile and cross-functional. You may spend the morning creating an invitation to a car show, the afternoon to coordinate car availability and scout locations for a photo shoot, and before you go home you approve or comment on a game licensing design proposal. The week after you may dig into the graphic design for a new magazine, and in parallel email back and forth with a dealer setting up a showroom on a different continent.
You need to be a hands-on doer to be able to succeed in this role. The pace at Koenigsegg is as fast as our cars and you need to be flexible, open to changes, and your eyes need to be able to quickly shift between a million details as well as keeping a wider perspective.
- Brand experience from inhouse development or agencies
- Experience from 360 degree branding
- Proven track of projects where you have both created and managed the project from start to finish
- Talented in dealing with many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work towards consensus in a flat organization
- Flexible and open to continuous changes and development
- Knowledge in digital environments and social media
You are foremost a cross-functional collaborator, secondly a craftswoman/man and artist.
- Design education and/or work experience with art
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Preferably experience from handcraft and/or luxury business
Work location: Ängelholm
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Questions about the role will be answered by Johan Larsson, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org alt. phone +46-733 44 44 41. Please send your application as soon as possible, latest November 9.