Brand Director/Retail Director
Are you a result-driven leader with Omni-channel perspective. We are now looking for a stellar Brand Director who can ascend Bik Bok to the next level.
Bik Bok is recognized as one of the most inspiring fashion concepts for young urban women, providing an exceptional seamless omni-channel experience. We are now looking for someone who lead Bik Bok into the next decade by developing a future-proof retail experience that delivers significant business and brand value.
We are scouting for a person with strong business acumen and commercial aptitude. A person who has significant experience of store operations, the retail trade, omni-channel marketing & sales, CX/UX-development as well delivering harmonized customer journeys.
The person we are looking for is well in tune with Bik Boks core target group of young women and have the experience and ability to understand and take actions on new trends and changes in consumer behaviour.
As our new Brand Director, you are responsible for ensuring that Bik Bok achieves results and profitability in line with Varner's ambitions. You will be responsible for developing a sustainable, clear concept and identity with a profitable design- and product strategy.
As a leader and representative of Bik Bok, you must be a role model for the brand and therefore it is important that you lead by example and have a strong ability to involve, motivate and develop the people around you so that together we can create success.
Responsibilities and specific tasks:
- Secure the identity of Bik Bok, from product development through the whole customer journey
- Develop the strategy and business plan for Bik Bok and continuously monitor progress throughout the whole value chain
- Secure friction-free communications and interaction between departments to ensure efficient work processes
- Drive customer centricity uncomprisingly
- Ensure best in class profitability off- and online
You have expertise in:
- Value management from retail (design, purchasing, production, logistics, marketing, sales in stores)
- Team management with emphasis on cooperation and communication
- Market trends and consumer behaviour
- Economics and analysis
The position is based on Steepened outside Oslo, and you will report to Varner's Chief Brand Officer.
Bik Bok is one of Scandinavia's leading fashion chains for girls. The collections are constantly updated so that trend and fashion interested customers are always offered news that captures changes in the fashion image. Bik Bok has more than 1,500 good and enthusiastic employees in 230 stores in 4 countries.
Bik Bok is part of Varner that consists of 10 fashion concepts with nearly 11,000 employees and 1,500 stores spread across 8 countries. The service office is located at Slependen outside Oslo.