Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations, with a portfolio valued at €65.2 Bn as at December 31, 2018, of which 87% in retail, 6% in offices, 5% in convention & exhibition venues and 2% in services. Currently, the Group owns and operates 92 shopping centres, including 55 flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Its centres welcome 1.2 billion visits per year. Present on 2 continents and in 12 countries, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events, and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers.
With the support of its 3,700 professionals and an unparalleled track-record and know-how, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is ideally positioned to generate superior value and develop world-class projects. The Group has a development pipeline of €11.9 Bn.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield distinguishes itself by its Better Places 2030 agenda, that sets its ambition to create better places that respect the highest environmental standards and contribute to better cities.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stapled shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Paris (Euronext ticker: URW), with a secondary listing in Australia through Chess Depositary Interests. The Group benefits from an A rating from Standard & Poor’s and from an A2 rating from Moody’s.
For more information, please visit www.urw.com
Visit our Media Library at https://mediacentre.urw.com
Follow the Group updates on Twitter @urw_group, Linkedin @Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield and Instagram @urw_group
The Communication Manager will be a part of the Marketing Department, which ensures that the Group´s assets are lively, attractive places to work and visit. You will report to Head of Marketing.
About the role
The Communication Manager will develop and implement the communication strategy for the Nordic region and its assets, consistent with the URW brand.
You will be responsible for managing the flow of communication between URW and media aiming to strengthen the company’s brand to different stakeholders. The main focus will be external communication (press/media), managing Public Affairs activities and also CSR activities. You will establish and implement the communication plan, develop and compose press releases, media statements, Q&A´s etc. You will work in close collaboration with the Nordic Management team, our 5 assets and also have a lot of external contacts with creative agencies and PR agencies.
- To define an overall strategic and operative communication plan supportive of the URW brand.
- Inspiring and boosting creativity by providing top knowledge in the area of communication and acting as an expert advisor in all communication related issues in the URW Nordic region (also including marketing campaigns, social media etc.)
- Managing press relations, media training and crisis communication management for the Nordic organisation and occasionally acting as the companies’ spokesperson.
- Producing and monitoring press releases that are of top quality and well timed.
- Managing CSR communication and Public Affairs activities, both on a strategical and operational level in close cooperation with the Head of Marketing and communications and the Country Management Team.
Desired skills and profile
- Relevant degree in communications, PR or journalism with approximately at least 3-4 years of experience in the competence field.
- Be an effective communicator and excellent writer in both Swedish and English.
- Experience from press/media relations and communications in a listed company or a consultant agency is meritorious.
A great interest in retail, a positive attitude and lot´s of energy is a must.
Click on the link to apply. For more information, please contact Ebba Stragne or Erik Haglöf at Bohmans Nätverk: email@example.com / +46 (0) 76 800 98 08 or firstname.lastname@example.org / + 46 46 (0) 70 844 11 60.