Communications Associate to Nordic Capital
Nordic Capital is a leading private equity investor with a resolute commitment to creating stronger, sustainable businesses through operational improvement and transformative growth. Nordic Capital focuses on selected regions and sectors where it has deep experience and a long history. Focus sectors are Healthcare, Technology & Payments, Financial Services, and selectively, Industrial & Business Services. Key regions are Europe and globally for Healthcare and Technology & Payments investments.
Since inception in 1989, Nordic Capital has invested more than EUR 19 billion in over 120 investments. The most recent entities are Nordic Capital X with EUR 6.1 billion in committed capital and Nordic Capital Evolution with EUR 1.2 billion in committed capital, principally provided by international institutional investors such as pension funds. Nordic Capital Advisors have local offices in Sweden, the UK, the US, Germany, Denmark, Finland, Norway and South Korea.
We are now looking for a Communication Associate to join Nordic Capitals communication team focusing on creating and delivering high impact PR and communications and support to/coordination with its portfolio companies.
The role as Communication Associate is broad and will span from planning and advice, creating and executing on PR, communication to marketing and brand activities for Nordic Capital as well as support and guidance for the portfolio companies. The Communication team is a catalyst for strengthening brand awareness and working with visual design, content production, financial communication and PR activities across all channels. The team is flexible, helpful and partners with different internal teams and external stakeholders to reach common goals using insights and analytics to move forward.
Specific tasks are likely to include:
- Contribute to building trust, attraction and engagement among internal as well as external audiences with communication
- Apply a comprehensive approach to communication plans and activities, including internal, external, press and social communication
- Coordinate, plan, create and distribute content to strengthen the Nordic Capital brand
- Support in communication for transactional activities, financial communication, sustainability initiatives and coordinate with advisors across Europe
- Coordinate and manage web and media analytics and different web and media distribution systems
- Coordinate and plan social posting and content for Nordic Capital
- Produce content for internal communication channels as intranet and newsletters
- Media monitoring
- Digital production
The role will be based in Nordic Capital Advisory’s Stockholm office, but can require some travel to different Nordic Capitals offices. The role will report to the Head of Communication and Sustainability and be a member of that team.
In order to successfully embrace the broad scope, the increasing demand and change within the brand and communication areas, the ideal candidate is a profile who brings some experience in Public Relations and has worked around 2-3 years as a consultant to support companies in corporate communication activities as well as digital and social content production. The candidate has had exposure to a broad range of topics in communication and ideally to several industries.
The most important personal qualities are the following:
- Strong analytical capabilities with an intellectual ability to move between the high level, holistic view of the overall business priorities in a longer-term perspective and the details of everyday issues
- Experience in executing and supporting in comprehensive and complex communications projects or initiatives involving many different stakeholders in a variety of businesses and across different digital and social channels
- Good understanding of the financial and M&A markets as well the media landscape covering business activities
- Relationship oriented, with proven ability to build strong working relationships with different stakeholders
- Integrity and the personal maturity required to handle the role of being both an advisor and representative of the owner
- High results-orientation wanting to make a difference and ability to work independently and, in a team, with a low level of prestige
- Creative and solutions-oriented personality with solid written and oral communication skills and ability to facilitate processes.
- Academic background in relevant area of business administration, marketing, or communication
- At least 2-3 years’ of experience in a consultancy role advising in corporate and financial communications, PR and brand activities
- Excellent understanding and experience of working with stakeholders in different businesses and media organizations
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, is required and additional language skills in German, Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian are beneficial.
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Click on the link to apply.. For more information about this position please contact Anders Welin on +46(0)706-332137, firstname.lastname@example.org or Ebba Stragne on +46 (0)76-800 98 08,. email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!