EQT is a differentiated global investment organization with a 25-year history of investing in, developing and owning companies around the world. Since the establishment in Stockholm in 1994, EQT has invested in hundreds of companies in a variety of different industries and sectors. Today, EQT employs more than 700 people and has offices in 17 countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the US.
About the role
The EQT Communications team is recruiting a Communications Associate to be based in Stockholm. The team is looking for a pragmatic, ambitious and service-minded creative doer with a strong interest in both external and internal communication.
To succeed in the role, you should possess a broad set of skills and a true passion for communication. You are a digitally savvy project leader with strong copywriting skills. You are motivated by working in a high-paced and ever-changing “learning on the go” atmosphere. You are a self-starter who thrives in an ambitious and innovative environment. In your role, you will interact with many stakeholders within and outside EQT, and your interest in people and building relationships will be key to your success.
You will work in a team primarily based in Stockholm with two associates in New York and Hong Kong. The team works fully integrated with the global EQT platform, which spans across Europe, Asia-Pacifc and the US. Therefore, most of the day-to-day interactions (both external and internal) are in English. You will primarily focus on EQT’s European activities and you will report to EQT’s Head of Communications.
Your tasks include, but will not be limited to
- Leading communication activities during acquisitions and exits of EQT portfolio companies
- Content production, including press releases, communication plans, media strategies, Q&As, PowerPoint presentations etc.
- Supporting EQT’s portfolio companies with ad hoc communications tasks
- Working on long-term projects, such as the EQT Annual Report, organizing EQT’s public affairs activities, website development and various strategy projects
- Improving the structure and corporate memory within the team
Desired skills and profile
- 1-3 years experience from working with corporate communications (agency experience is a plus, but not a necessity)
- Excellent copywriting skills (primarily English, but also Swedish)
- Proficient project leader experience (preferably within an international context)
- General interest of the international and Swedish financial industries
- Relevant degree in business and/or communications
- Location: Regeringsgatan 25, Stockholm
- Start of employment: Spring 2020
- Click on the link to apply. For more information, please contact Ebba Stragne or Erik Haglöf at Bohmans Nätverk: email@example.com / +46 76 800 98 08 or firstname.lastname@example.org / +46 70 844 11 60.