Ejendals is an international company with its roots in Dalarna. The company was founded in 1949 and the head office is since then in Leksand. Ejendals specializes in developing and manufacturing quality products that protect hands and feet. Our products are marketed under the brands TEGERA® (gloves) and JALAS® (shoes). Ejendals has its own factory in Finland and a long-term cooperation with some selected factories in Asia.
Our vision is "Zero injuries to hands and feet for the benefit of both the employee and the company and society". Ejendals has around 370 employees in over 25 countries, of which about 150 are employees in Sweden. Sales are just over SEK 1.5 billion.
Join us at Ejendals on our journey towards global expansion and growth!
We need to strengthen our Marketing & Communications department with you, a stellar Content Designer with an international and creative mindset.
Your next challenge
As Content Designer you will hold a pivotal role in developing Ejendals presence in the digital eco-system. With your vast experience of developing and adapting global concepts and messages into target group specific relevant content, you will taking a leading role in guiding our customers and leads through the digital communications funnel.
In this global position, you are part of the Marketing & Communications team and will work with numerous of stakeholders within Ejendals as well as regional international offices. You will report to the Marketing & Communications Director.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage all digital content on global and local level through securing content in relations to message, target groups and ROI.
- Drive traffic to web through relevant content = awareness and attraction for Ejendals
- Ensure consistent and coherent content experience through the communications funnel
- Initiate, develop, produce, update and redesign content on the web as well as on SafetyNet
- Be the centre of excellence by developing and implementing best practices for digital content.
Who you are:
We are looking for thorough, ambitious and creative team-player who is searching for a place to let his/her creativity flourish while working with premium products.
- We expect that you to have been working on international level in a similar position on either client or agency side, building relevant content by identifying meaningful insights and turning them into action within B2B
- You have a can-do-attitude and have experience of a/b-testing content concepts and key messages.
- You are a linguist in Swedish and English.
- You have practical, international experience of digital and content marketing as well as relevant digital tools, such as EpiServer and InRiver.
- Experience of working with Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign is commendable, and it´s advantageous If you can manage motion and still photography.
- You most likely hold a degree within content design and/or management
We want to know more about you!
We cooperate with Bohmans Nätverk in this recruitment, for further questions please contact our recruitment consultant Ebba Stragne, firstname.lastname@example.org / +46 (0)76 800 98 08. We look forward to your application with CV and personal letter. Due to summer-holidays, we will not be able to answer any questions regarding the role until mid-August.
We look forward to receiving your application!