Lindex is one of Europe’s leading fashion brand, with approximately 480 stores in 18 markets. Lindex business concept is to offer inspiring and affordable fashion to the fashion interested and conscious woman. The assortment includes several different concepts within women’s wear, kids’ wear, lingerie and cosmetics. More than half of Lindex garments are made from more sustainable materials and Lindex is dedicated to reach 80% by 2020.
Lindex is a vision and value driven company where our culture is key to our success - we act sustainable, empower each other, seek constant improvement, make business oriented decisions and make it simple. At Lindex We Make Fashion Feel Good, read more about what we do and what we stand for at lindex.com.
Do you have working experience within fashion as a Creative Director or similar broad creative role? Do you want to be a part of an international fashion retailer, where you get to coach and inspire creative people? At Lindex you will play a key role in our exciting journey to reach the next level as a fashion brand.
What we offer you?
Lindex is an international retailer and one of the leading omnichannel companies within the fashion industry. To be a part of Lindex means to be working in an exciting, inspiring and fast changing environment. This position is located in central Gothenburg and we want you to interact at least 3-4 days a week if you live in another city. We are a vision and value driven company. Our vision is to empower and inspire women everywhere. We act sustainable, empower each other, seek constant improvement, make business oriented decisions and make it simple. Do you share our values?
As a Creative Director at Lindex you are a driving force of the holistic fashion experience including design, communication, customer experience and products. You are proactive when it comes to analyzing new trends in fashion, markets and behaviors. You prioritize what is of relevance for Lindex and our target groups and you translate trends and customer insights into fashion experience directions for the brand and company. In the position as a Creative Director you inspire and coach creative colleagues in various departments and you are also responsible for identifying potential collaborations with brands/designers.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Previous working experience within fashion retail where you have developed fashion brand(s) in a position as Creative Director, Design Manager or similar.
To succeed in this role, you thrive in a position where you coach and see creative people develop and grow. To be able to do this we see that you have excellent communication skills, you can inspire, explain and in a clear way express your thinking. Furthermore, you are very costumer focused and you have a big understanding and interest in fashion. You are analytic and you have the ability to distinguish upcoming relevant trends.
Area of responsibility
- Be a driving force of the holistic fashion experience development in all parts of Lindex
- Be two steps ahead by analyzing trends in fashion, markets and behaviors. Distill and prioritize what is relevant to our brand and target groups
- Translate trends and our customer insights into fashion experience directions for the brand and company
- Coach and inspire creative colleagues in various departments such as Design, Marketing, Sales channel development, Sales etc.
- Be responsible for identifying potential collaborations with brands/designers and overseeing the execution of those
- Seek and share necessary information to reach the best results
- Acting according to Lindex steering documents
- Take responsibility for developing own skills and performance
- Continuously improve working methods within the role
- Several years within women’s wear fashion retail
- Responsible for successfully having developed fashion brands
- Experience with holistic brand development – products and customer touch points
- Experience from working with larger organizations (preferably international)
- Responsible for successful brand/designer collaborations
Personal skills and attributes
- You are a coach and love to see creative people develop and grow. Other creatives from various disciplines seek and envoy your guidance and creative dialogues
- Excellent communication skills, ability to inspire, explain and clearly express your thinking
- Analytic and the ability to see through the clutter of irrelevant trends and buzz
- Commercially aware and mature
- Customer obsessed, you love to know more about our customers and how we as a brand can deliver value to them
- Ability to translate brand DNA and Scandinavian heritage into confident design
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Fluent in Swedish, relevant academic background within Design, BA, Marketing and/or Fashion or similar, experience from establishing successful brand/designer collaborations.
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV and cover letter on www.bohmans.com. For more information about this position please contact Erik Myrhage +46 (0) 733 73 45 33 or Johan Larsson +46 (0) 733 44 44 41.
We look forward to your application!