Ejendals is an international company with its roots in Dalarna. The company was founded in 1949 and the head office is since then in Leksand. Ejendals specializes in developing and manufacturing quality products that protect hands and feet. Our products are marketed under the brands TEGERA® (gloves) and JALAS® (shoes). Ejendals has its own factory in Finland and a long-term cooperation with some selected factories in Asia.
Our vision is "Zero injuries to hands and feet for the benefit of both the employee and the company and society". Ejendals has around 370 employees in over 25 countries, of which about 150 are employees in Sweden. Sales are just over SEK 1.5 billion.
Join us at Ejendals on our journey towards global expansion and growth!
We need to strengthen our Marketing & Communications department with you, an experienced, conceptual and grounded Creative Manager, with vast experience of taking global communication into local adaption.
Your next challenge
As Creative Manager, you have the ability, drive and experience to significantly raise the level of Ejendals visual marketing and communication – on a global as well as local level. You will work both strategically and tactically with creative productions in different areas – from products and services to our three major brands (Tegera, Jalas and Graninge) . In order to succeed in this role you must have an understanding of the sales processes - the B2B to B2P movement - as well the skill to see and act from an umbrella perspective. You will work with the inhouse team as well as oversee the productions made together with external agencies. The skill to balance and explore rational vs emotional communication will play an important part.
In this role, you are part of the Marketing & Communications team and will work with numerous stakeholders within Ejendals as well as regional international offices. You will report to the Marketing & Communications Director.
Your main responsibilities:
- Review, consolidate and develop our marketing & communications for prioritized markets and partake in projects regarding brand architecture and nomenclature
- Gate keeper for all marketing and communications material before published
- Hands on production of marketing and communications material as well as catalogue productions; print and digital.
- Hands on creative support and production regarding events and exhibitions
- Close cooperation within stakeholders at Ejendals.
Who you are:
We are looking for a supportive, driven and non-prestigious person, who puts the team before him-/herself and has the passion to elevate peers and colleagues. You are a pragmatic, proactive and solutions-oriented person. You are service minded with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have 5-7 years of experience from creative management/direction with a 360o perspective of communication, from print to digital within B2B and B2P.
- You have vast experience of conceptualizing, visualizing and developing strong B2B brands, products and services, with the customers and end users in focus.
- You are a skilled leader who knows how to manage budgets and optimize resources and own the quality of supporting your colleagues in creative matters moving towards excellence in visual expression
- An additional plus if you have experience from sales focused assignments, meaning you’ve experienced the importance of relevant sales material firsthand.
- Most likely you have previous experience as Creative Lead or Creative Director from agency or client side.
We want to know more about you!
We cooperate with Bohmans Nätverk in this recruitment, for further questions please contact our recruitment consultant Linda Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org / +46 (0)76 408 77 91. We look forward to your application with CV and personal letter. Due to summer-holidays, we will not be able to answer any questions regarding the role until mid-August.
We look forward to receiving your application!