Bannerboy is a leading display production and ad-tech company founded in Stockholm with offices in Amsterdam, New York, and London. Founded in 2010, Bannerboy has grown into a multi-disciplined and diverse team of over 40 people consisting of creatives, designers, developers, and producers from all walks of life who work collaboratively to create the most engaging and innovative display advertising and products out there.
We’re looking for a special someone to produce video and HTML5 projects for some of the world’s best brands, up their digital advertising game, and find a long term home. Your brain is like a sponge, absorbing knowledge at an incredible rate and putting it to good use. We will help you level up your skills while working in a fast pace and open environment.
What you’ll be getting down to
- Manage low to mid complexity projects with the support from a more senior producer
- Guide clients to define projects by clarifying requirements and complex ideas all the while adding your own ideas and vision for flavour. You’re the client’s go-to person.
- Brief and collaborate with your team to develop and deliver everything from stunning ads, HTML5 games, and other digital goodies for international brands.
- Assist with QA on all your deliverables — a meticulous hunt for typpos, misplaced pixels, and anything not perfect.
- Collaborate and learn with our teams all over the world. Bannerboy operates on a very global scale and we try to keep the overseas communication open, fluid, and accessible.
- Be fast to respond and flexible when things change. Since you’re work is people-based, this will happen a lot - so you’ll need to be patient as well.
How we imagine you
- Around 1-3 years’ experience in digital creative production and/or marketing at an advertising agency, production house, or something similar
- An open, friendly, and organised personality that reflects in your workstyle
- Basic management skills of both clients, projects, and budgets
- Thrive in a busy environment with shifting priorities
- Knowledge of the technical requirements for display ads, DOOH, and social content
- Willingness to learn and take production skills to the next level together with the senior team.
- Fluent spoken and written English, Swedish a plus
We cooperate with Bohmans Nätverk in this process and for more information please contact Jan Berkö, firstname.lastname@example.org / +46736263043 or Linda Segerström, email@example.com +46764087791