Sneakersnstuff (SNS) sells sneakers, clothing and accessories in own stores in Stockholm, London, Berlin, Paris, New York and online at www.sneakersnstuff.com.
The sneaker enthusiasts Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson who are both still active in the company founded SNS 19 years ago. A great interest for the products and the culture around them is highly present in the company.
We’re now looking for a Creative to our headquarters in Stockholm. The position is full-time and will report to Head of Content.
The Creative will be a part of the Marketing Department that works as a creative agency towards SNS partner brands, as well as deliver internal campaigns for or SNS Brand. You will be an important link to our partnering brands and will concept campaigns for them. The Creative will have a great responsibility in making sure SNS grow the relevant creative- and campaign output with global as well as local campaigns.
The employment will be initiated with 4-5 months as a temporary replacer for our Head of Content, meaning that you the initial months of employment will manage a highly competent and engaged global team of approx. 10 employees. You will plan, lead, delegate and follow up on the team performance and make sure the team delivers on a high level, meet deadlines and requirements from our partners.
We believe that the person we are looking for is someone with an international outlook and a high level of creative intelligence. You have a strong wit and humorous approach running through your work and creativity. You fully understand and is attracted by the tonality of SNS. To be successful in the role we also think you have a finger on the pulse and an ear to the ground with a great eye for pop culture and current digital / social trends.
- Produce primarily digital campaigns, though many will have an offline element, to engage with our own audience and reach an earned audience
- Taking briefs and create campaigns for SNS partners
- Build and maintain relationships with SNS partner to ensure that the creative is considerate of all our partners needs
- Working with for example guerrilla marketing and 360-degree concepts
- Effectively lead and clearly communicate campaign timelines and resourcing needs
- Project management from idea to delivery
- Handle day-to-day production challenges and work closely with internal and external teams to ensure a supreme and time efficient delivery
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience, of roles such as a level producer at an advertising agency/ other creative team
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience of management, and strong delegation skills
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to understand, sell in a creative concept and deliver it from start to finish
- An eye for detail and design (we are not looking for a graphic designer)
- Great team player, open to collaborate across functions internally as well as externally
- Strong organization skills, able to perform well meeting multiple deadlines
- Experience with budgets
Sneakersnstuff is a family-oriented crew of good, humble and hardworking people and we’re excited to grow our team with likeminded people across the globe. If you feel you’re the one we’re searching for then don’t hesitate to apply!
Please register your application as soon as possible as we interview candidates continuously.
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV and cover letter on their website www.bohmans.com. For more information about this position please contact email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application!
If you know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!