Digital Communication Manager
OperationalExcellence.com is owned and managed by World of Excellence (WoE AB). WoE was founded by lean expert Niklas Modig and agile expert Henrik Kniberg; both best-selling authors and world renowned speakers . The mission of WoE is to disrupt education and management consulting by making it possible for anyone, anywhere at any time to access the absolute latest knowledge and know-how regarding operational excellence, lean, agile, etc. The foundation of our services is a digital and interactive Saas-platform that enables organizations to be trained and empowered by some of the world’s leading experts and thought leaders. We offer powerful training and transformation programs that help companies and organizations improve their ways of working in an easy, scalable, and sustainable fashion.
Are you a skilled and passionate communicator with a proven track record and an interest in digitalization and new ways of working? Are you a go getter that always takes initiatives and makes sure that every day doesn´t look the same? Then you should come and join us as our Digital Communication Manager.
We offer digital and interactive training and transformations programs that enable organizations to be empowered by some of the world’s leading experts and thought leaders. Our platform and programs allow our clients to develop a capability-building-capability, and by so doing, we develop self-improving organizations. Your mission will be to spread the word about this! Get to know us better at www.OperationalExcellence.com
As a Digital Communication Manager you will be responsible for a wide variety of communication-related areas and be a close ally to our CEO, Niklas Modig. Your base will be in Stockholm. For our web and social channels, you will have the responsibility to maintain, develop and update the content. You will sometimes work with agencies when designing materials, developing video content, and managing branding and PR efforts.
Your key responsibilities include
- Manage our online presence
- Create and deliver our digital communications strategies, including social media strategy, from start to finish
- Copywriting and content production for web, newsletters and social media (LinkedIn, YouTube etc.)
- Manage both internal and external communication projects and events
- Building and nurturing relationships with our experts (authors, speakers, thought leaders) and partners around the world.
- Maintain and improve OperationalExcellence.com, but also develop and launch new platforms such as LeadershipExcellence.com, ServiceExcellence.com, SelfExcellence.com, etc.
Who we are looking for
To be a superstar in this role we believe you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Media/Communications or Marketing
- Experience from a similar role within communication
- Excellent communication skills and copywriting skills in English – native is a plus!
- Experience from, and passion for, social media (especially LinkedIn) and SEO
- Strategic marketing knowledge, innovation and creativity
- The ability to multitask and work with different teams
- If you, on top of this also have experience from a start-up, that is awesome!
Being a WoE-employee
Our culture is built on entrepreneurship and opportunities, so we’re looking for a person that can find their way forward and can thrive in an environment where structures are always moving. We always want to learn and improve why we push for a dynamic environment. We believe you are a person with high social skills and a proactive mindset, who takes the initiative and doesn't hesitate to connect with internal or external stakeholders when finding stories or great content and supports WoE in a variety of communications matters.
We would like to offer you an exciting opportunity to be a part of a passionate workplace with extremely engaged colleagues and partners from all over the world! We support each other to get things done and succeed together!
- Remote & flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Inclusive & energetic work culture
- Work alongside the best in their fields
- Location: Stockholm city and sometimes remote
- Start of employment: Autumn 2021
- Click on the link to apply. For more information, please contact Ebba Stragne or Linda Schmidt at Bohmans Nätverk: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.