Director Group Marketing
Hultafors Group provides a portfolio of leading brands that keep driven professional users at the forefront in terms of functionality, safety and overall productivity. We are represented within the product areas Workwear, Footwear, Hand Tools, Head Protection and Ladders. Through our brands Snickers Workwear, Hultafors, Solid Gear, Toe Guard, Dunderdon, Wibe Ladders, Hellberg Safety and Johnson Level, Hultafors Group is present in 37 countries. Together, the brands form a unique product family for professional users who must be able to rely on their gear. Excelling in brand-driven product categories within the industry, we offer customers and users a best-in-class experience. Hultafors Group is owned by Swedish Investment AB Latour.
As Director Group Marketing your overall objective is ensure that the marketing community within the Hultafors Group delivers strong brand and marketing programs that delivers on brand, sales and profit targets for the organization. You will lead the group functions marketing and inhouse team. With your significant experience you will provide best practice for the marketing community within brand strategy & management, marketing planning and implementation.
Main tasks are to:
- With respective brands (business units) marketing managers, SO, In-House and E-Com responsible for marketing and brand strategies, plans, concepts and budgets within the framework of the annual marketing planning process.
- Based on marketing plans coordinate and follow-up on budgets and ROI on marketing spend for the Hultafors Group.
- Manage budgets for your team and for group activities.
- Coordinate and recommend methodology and support sourcing of preferred partners for market research, brand strategy or content creation.
- Be the “go-to-person” in the marketing community when it comes to marketing, branding and content creation, digital strategies, best practice tools and techniques.
- Inspire, engage, build and drive collaboration in the marketing community by setting the right forums, agendas and culture.
- Closely collaborate with the Head of E-commerce and the E-com organization.
- Take full responsibilty for the Hultafors Group brand, brand hierarchy and brand strategies.
- Lead and develop the Hultafors Groups inhouse marketing agency in terms of competence, staff and way of working.
The Director Group Marketing reports to the Chief Commercial Officer and works in close collaboration with the Head of E-commerce and E-com.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a candidate with solid experience in building strong, sustainable brands by executing flawless marketing strategies on International level. Ideally you have experience from B2C AND B2B. We expect you to have gathered an unprecedented tool-kit in branding, marketing and communication and have in-depth experience of driving commercial value through marketing and brand development.
You are a natural leader with integrity and drive, and you have more than 5 years’ experience of managing direct reports. Preferably you also have managed cross-functional teams in an International matrix organization. As leader of the Hultafors Group inhouse team.
We expect that you have a degree in marketing, business administration or similar. Since Hultafors is an international company fluency in both Swedish and English (written and spoken) is a prerequisite.
As a person you are strategic but also action oriented with a strong drive and business acumen. You are strong believer in marketing communications and hold a natural ability to inspire, engage and ascend creative teams.
In order to succeed in this role you must very well structured and organized. Last but not least you are a strong leader with the ability to lead and inspire your team, being a strong communicator and smooth operator with diplomatic skills understanding and enjoying the challenges of a matrix organization.
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible, by uploading you CV and cover letter on their website www.bohmans.com.
For more information about the position please contact Erik Myrhage firstname.lastname@example.org / +46(0)733-734533 or Anders Welin email@example.com +46(0)706-332137. We are looking forward to your application!