Director of Product till SeQura
SeQura's mission is to deliver innovative payment solutions and transformative customer experiences for merchants, that improve sales conversion, customer loyalty and lifetime value. Our product platform provides a set of fast, flexible, and secure payments, risk management, and customer care capabilities that drive sustainable growth. We make a difference by tailoring our solutions to specific verticals, to address their unique needs and deliver superior results.
SeQura is a privately owned scaleup growing at a 67% CAGR and approaching 60 Million in Annual Recurring Revenue. With a core business of flexible payments growing significantly above the market, this year we are launching new product categories, lines of business and expanding to international markets. Over 5000 businesses, almost 2 million shoppers and almost 300 employees continue to rate us as one of the most loved and trusted fintechs out there, with an NPS of 87% a Trustpilot rating of 4.8 / 5 and a Glassdoor rating of 4.8 / 5.
About the role
We are seeking a Director of Product to lead the product strategy and development initiatives within seQura. As the Director of Product, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our product strategy, driving innovation, and ensuring the successful delivery of our financial technology solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a talented team and make a significant impact in the fintech industry.
What you'll do
- Develop and communicate a compelling product vision and strategy aligned with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis, customer insights to identify market opportunities and drive product roadmap decisions.
- Define and prioritize product initiatives based on customer needs, market trends and business goals.
- Lead the end-to-end product development process, from ideation to launch, ensuring timely and successful delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, sales, marketing, and operations, to drive product development and ensure alignment with business requirements.
- Use data-driven insights to optimize product performance, user experience, and customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and regulatory changes to drive product innovation and maintain a competitive edge.
- Build and lead a high-performing product team, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and excellence.
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and professional development opportunities to team members, enabling them to grow and achieve their full potential.
- Define clear objectives, performance metrics, and goals for the product team, and regularly assess and communicate progress.
- Effectively communicate product strategy, updates, and roadmap to stakeholders at various levels, ensuring transparency and managing expectations.
What we offer
We have a strong and sustainable foundation, where we provide a secure and reliable workplace. You have the freedom and trust to make the best contribution possible. One of our most valued strengths by our employees is our fellowship and supportive culture, which fosters a sense of belonging by working closely with our values. With us, you will have challenging projects to work on and push your skills and knowledge. In addition, we are very proud of the unique office we have, which offers a comfortable and inspiring environment to work in with everything you need.
- Free fruit, coffee and drinks at our amazing cafeteria.
- Monthly after works and annual events (Summer, Christmas, and many more)!
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required; a master's degree is preferred.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in a senior product management or leadership role within a high-growth fintech company
- Strong understanding of financial technology, banking products, and industry trends.
- Demonstrated success in driving the end-to-end product development process and delivering innovative, customer-centric solutions.
- Experience leading and managing cross-functional product teams in an agile environment.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Strong leadership and people management abilities, with a focus on fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or Pragmatic Marketing Certified (PMC) are a plus.
- Fluent in English and proficiency in Spanish is valuable.
We promote equal opportunity to all, regardless of age, color, gender identity, medical condition, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other characteristic. We have an inclusive environment, and respect is above all.
Do you want to be part of the change? Join us!
The Director of Product is a permanent, full-time position based at our head office in Barcelona.
Apply now, or contact us for more information about the role and the process: Erik Myrhage, phone: +46(0)733 73 45 33 email@example.com or Johan Larsson Cellular +46 (0)733 44 44 41 firstname.lastname@example.org