String Furniture is a global design company with brands like String®, Works and Museum. In particular, String® has earned a place in design history thanks to its iconic simplicity and ingenious construction by Nisse Strinning in 1949. https://stringfurniture.com/story
As we continue to grow, we are looking for an experienced eCommerce Manager to join the team and own the day-to-day website operations, ensuring the consumer behaviour is monitored, analysed, and acted on, providing a seamless online experience. It’s a role for someone who likes to work autonomously, is hands-on and has a very good grasp of the eCommerce and digital space.
- Focus on driving the sales strategy and targets for the E-commerce function
- Monitor core KPIs to track and drive website performance and strategy
- Provide performance reports and behavioural data analysis to inform decision making
- Managing our third-party development partner to deliver high quality, innovative
- change, with a clear impact on core KPIs
- Continuously looking for ways to innovate and improve UX and functionality
- Challenge and optimise the digital journey through a ‘test and learn’ approach to improve conversion and deliver an aspirational ‘brand experience’
- Working closely with the CMO and CSO to define, develop and deliver an eCommerce strategy in line with the key brand and business commercial objectives
- Devise and drive a performance and data analysis plan to inform and support growth
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
- Several years’ experience working within eCommerce and digital marketing
- Shopify experience
- Experience of delivering digital solutions, UX best practices, good knowledge of digital infrastructure.
- A problem solver with excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
Workplace: Malmö, Sweden.
For further information, please contact Johan Larsson at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply by attaching your CV and a personal letter in English. We appreciate your application as soon as possible, as interviews are conducted continuously.