Bannerboy is a leading display production and ad-tech company founded in Stockholm with offices in Amsterdam, New York, and London. Founded in 2010, Bannerboy has grown into a multi-disciplined and diverse team of over 40 people consisting of creatives, designers, developers, and producers from all walks of life who work collaboratively to create the most engaging and innovative display advertising and products out there.
We’re looking for an executive producer to join our growing team. The role has four sides: actively working to secure new clients, managing new and current client relationships, handover and oversight of production to fellow producers, and of course producing video and HTML5 projects of your own for some of the best brands in the world.
What you’ll be getting down to
- Manage mid to high complexity projects
- Brief and collaborate with your team to develop and deliver everything from stunning ads, HTML5 games, and other digital goodies for international brands.
- Going out to find and meet new clients
- Expand and maintain relationships with existing clients
- Providing reports to the company about your client relationships
- Help develop and improve Bannerboy’s processes by bringing a new perspective to the company.
How we imagine you
- Over 5 years’ experience in digital creative production and/or marketing at an advertising agency, production house, or something similar
- Experience of working with a variety of international clients, especially the Nordics
- Positive, understanding and engaged working style, possessing leadership qualities and management skills - of both people and projects
- Thrives in a pressured environment and can react positively / quickly to changing priorities with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles and requirements and their relation to securing new business
- Deep understanding of the requirements for display campaigns (technologies, platforms, formats, type etc. )
- Be used to working at a variety of scales, teams, budgets, and often with short term deadlines
- An ability to lead and guide the team, educate and push them to deliver higher quality, more engaging and innovative work
- Be able to spot issues a mile off and solve them before they become a problem
- Fluent in English and Swedish
We cooperate with Bohmans Nätverk in this process and for more information please contact Jan Berkö, firstname.lastname@example.org / +46736263043 or Linda Segerström, email@example.com +46764087791