SEEN is a Norwegian MarTech company that specializes in data-driven content (primarily personalized video) using a technology that makes it possible to deliver unique, data-driven video to each individual recipient, regardless of the number of recipients.
The technology is currently used by some of the Nordic region's largest brands to improve their customer journeys and contributes to customers, members of customer clubs, subscribers and other customer masses getting a better and more personal digital customer experience. A personal dialogue ensures a higher customer satisfaction and more engagement from the customers.
The company is experiencing rapid growth, has tripled the number of employees in the last 6 months, and is now scaling up through geographical expansion, mainly through the establishment of an operating base in Stockholm.
You can read more about the company at: https://www.seen.io/
We specialize in personalized video and data-driven content, creating hyper-relevant communication for the receiver. Currently, we are working on designing and developing a new system that will play a crucial part in revolutionizing how businesses communicate and our continued growth.
Therefore, we are looking for dedicated, motivated, and experienced developers to join the core team in our exciting journey! Do you want the chance to revolutionize how businesses communicate?
About the position
As a developer at SEEN, you will establish workflows and develop new systems to produce data-driven content and personalized videos! SEEN is redefining how video for the web is utilized in many ways, making it more data-driven and less linear. The systems and tools we are building allow generation of dynamic motion content, and our goal is to become a world-leading provider in next-generation storytelling and customer data platform solutions!
You will take part in redefining our entire CMS, creating a brand new system. You will get the opportunity to define and contribute to the development of SEEN's future product, as well as making an impact on design decisions and how the team should work together.
The system we are building will serve as a new foundation for our technology, and it will be able to:
- Build and render personalized, data-driven media in the cloud, with a focus on speed and quality
- Provide CRM-like functionality for the management, sending, and tracking of this generated content
- Provide a fast, expandable, and secure foundation for our business moving forward
- Provide a web UI and API for our partners and customers to interact with, being able to generate their own content
Current Tech Stack on the frontend:
Current Tech Stack on the backend:
- Experience/interest in the technologies above
- Cross-language knowledge
- Flexible, and curious to learn new languages
- 3+ years of experience within development (Not enough experience? We still want to hear from you!)
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Take part in designing and planning the development of an entirely new system
- Participate, and help innovate the product by assisting in both frontend- and backend projects
- Implement and push development workflows within the company
- Work with our full-time backend and frontend developers on a daily basis
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to be involved in a big and ambitious project from scratch, as we are scaling the company and moving into new markets
- The chance to mold your own role within the company, developing an entirely new system to solve problems that have not been efficiently solved before
- Having a say in design decisions, and in choosing technologies
- Autonomy, and freedom to define your own workflow
- Great career development opportunities
- Join an ambitious and growing team with a culture defined by great collaboration and knowledge-sharing
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Stock options program
- Opportunity to relocate to Oslo, Norway
How to apply
In this recruitment, we work with Bohman's Nätverk and you can contact recruitment consultant Johan Larsson for any questions. Mail: email@example.com.
Submit the application as soon as possible as we have an ongoing selection and hope that the position can be filled in August 2021.
We look forward hearing from you!