Final Art and Language Adaptations Manager Europe
Bellman & Symfon - Autonomy through technology
We are driven to make a difference for hard-of-hearing and deaf people. We realize this by offering solutions that empower people to stay safe, independent, and socially active. Our global headquarter is in Gothenburg, Sweden and we are represented by regional offices and a qualified partner network in Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America.
Final Art and Language Adaptations Manager Europe 6 months temp position
You are responsible for coordinating and keeping track of marketing materials and activities according to set timelines in the marketing strategy and tactical plans for our European countries. The role supports both marketing and sales teams in developing and implementing marketing materials and social media, language management and external vendors relations such as translating firms, printing companies, advertising agencies, etc.
- The main role is mainly to produce marketing material according to given instructions.
- Coordination and localization of marketing and promotion materials and activities.
- To support the regions by ensuring they get what they need, when they need it within reasonable timeframes (whether it is an answer to a question, a request for an illustration, an InDesign file, or guidance and advice).
- Responsible for translations management for all local product- and marketing communication to ensure high-quality translations in all relevant languages.
- Responsible for creating sustainable relations with translations agencies, internal and external proofreaders.
- Being point of contact to Group Marketing team in specific tasks.
- At least 2 years of experience as a graphics designer or final art and knowledge in Adobe Creative Suit, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, EPI server, and cloud digital marketing platforms, is a prerequisite
- Formal education or academic degree and/or previous experience from a similar role
- Very good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Episerver
- Good retouching skills in photoshop
- Copywriting skills is a plus
- Structured and attention to detail Demonstrate an “I can, and I will” attitude by identifying the right solutions and getting the job done, dare to make mistakes
- Eager to learn and improve, ability to reach out to colleagues and help others to succeed, ask for and use feedback to improve
- Stylistic ability and attention to detail
- An astute sense for good design and how to convey a message
- High service level and experience of handling several different projects at once
You will report to the European CEO. The role is temporary employment for 6 months. If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously.