Brand Manager, (Global) to Skruf Snus
Global Brand Manager to Skruf Snus
Skruf Snus AB launched its first Snus can in 2003. Today we are Sweden's second largest snus company with approximately 320 employees. We are in an exciting and expansive phase where we are growing both in Sweden and on the global market. New products are launched continuously under our brands Skruf, Knox, Brukssnus and ZoneX. We are a winning team with a lot of energy, drive and commitment. The head office is located in central Stockholm and the production takes place in our factory in Sävsjö, Småland. Since 2008, we have been owned by Imperial Brands, a global group based in the United Kingdom.
We are currently recruiting a Global Brand Manager to join our growing Marketing team. This is a key role to support with the development and implementation of brand strategy, positioning, and plan for the company’s brands of nicotine pouches, ensuring brand growth and relevance across the priority markets.
NGP OND (Next Generation Products - Oral Nicotine Delivery) is a lean, senior and agile team with a challenger mindset. Reporting to the Global Senior Brand Manager OND, the Global Brand Manager OND will be driving this agility by developing the category brands globally.
The Global Brand Manager will lead global brand building activities, including brand equity in line with the OND category & brand strategy and guidelines.
As a key stakeholder in the business, the Global Brand Manager OND will be accountable for identifying, aligning and prioritizing new opportunities based on consumer needs and demand shifts.
- Support the development of Brand and Activation strategies aiming to develop globally repeatable and scalable activities across all steps of the consumer funnel from acquisition to retention
- Initiative consumer and brand researches to deepen consumer understanding and drive consumer centric behaviour by acting insight driven
- Lead the development of key brand equity attributes and translate these into campaigns, brand identity guidelines and assets to support the various brand projects and markets
- Support the development of brand DNA and core brand parameters, and act as the brand DNA guardian in all mix execution
- Play a key role in the planning process, delivering brand and portfolio plans to enable markets to develop market execution plans in line with strategy and business objectives
- Develop and deliver brand and activation toolkits (on & offline) needed by markets for opportunity identification and in-market activation of brand initiatives
- Monitor brand KPIs related to equity, awareness, trial, main brand usage and NPS & evolve toolkits needed to optimise in-market activation
- Manage the creation and optimization of all can design elements with the creative agencies and internal stakeholders from briefing to PID creation
- Ensure that OND brand strategies are embedded in NORDIC market executions and ROIs are being carefully tracked to increase investment effectiveness
- Be the Go-To person & Partner for Local Consumer Marketing teams to identify and drive best practice sharing across OND footprint
- Establish a deep understanding of the OND legal landscape across markets to ensure strategies and executions are legally compliant and aligned to internal marketing standards
- Input into materials related to global OND performance and brand updates to be escalated within the business, i.e. Board presentations, OPEX presentation, Cluster dashboards & relevant business reviews
- Conduct critical strategic, analytical, and operational projects that deliver increased revenue, profit & productivity
Skills & experience
- University degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing/Brand Management in an international FMCG company, and/or strategic agency/brand consultancy.
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge level of marketing disciplines: Market analysis, strategy & marketing mix development incl. communication & media, consumer insights and research, creative development (on & offline) and project management capabilities
- Proficient Google, Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Experience working with markets
- Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills demonstrating an ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge, presence and influence in senior management meetings
- Ability to validate plans based on consumer needs vs. commercial delivery, detailing return on investment ensuring maximum benefits and results are delivered
- Ability to analyze complex data sets and translate into opportunities and actions
- Excellent presentation skills and knowledge on how to prepare content to a high standard
- Ability to work to tight timelines and deliver
Our recruitment partner, Bohmans, is handling all applications. Please send them a note and we’ll take it from there. Click on the link to apply. For more information, please contact Linda Schmidt at Bohmans Nätverk: email@example.com / +46 76 408 77 91.