Global Creative Lead / Head of Campaign & Activation
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology, and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries, and society as a whole.
Imagine what it was like when the TV came. No one had seen moving pictures in the home before.
Today, Ericsson is investing more than anyone else on the 5G network globally. The speed and the possibilities are endless. The only thing missing is even more creative ideas and the ability to implement them.
Only you set the limits.
Would you like to participate in influencing future communication with a company that is so much larger than you can believe, and who leads the development.
About the role
Are you captivated by crafting creative and inspiring marketing and communications solutions that makes the complex and unknown foolproof and established? Do you have the dexterity for driving coherent and cohesive brand communications throughout the whole customer journey – from digital lead generation to global events? Are you a stellar creative leader with a passion for inspiring and ascending your team, the marketing department and the whole division into a new level?
Ericsson Technologies and New Business (BTEB) is now looking for a solid creative leader with his/her feet firmly placed on the ground, but has the audacity to challenge the norms, the tenacity to drive through bold decisions in terms of communications that can transform and transcend the perception of Technologies and New Business. The person Ericsson BTEB is looking for should have experience and passion for working and leading co-workers in a global context, an aptitude for driving through decisions in a large matrix organization and hold true business acumen.
With 5G and Internet of Things (IoT) at the doorstep, Ericsson is on the verge of unlocking the true business value of 5G and IoT by supporting telecom service providers to tap into multiple industry value chains (i.e. driverless cars for the automotive industry, cutting the cords in factories to create true smart manufacturing, connecting mines to increase safety for workers, water pumps that are digitally born to solve the worlds water problems and more) These technological platforms are the foundation for entrepreneurship and value creation for the next decade, and this is the space Ericsson wants to be the leading force of innovation.
If you are a person who obsess over customers and desire accountabilities to fulfill this ambition, Ericsson have an exciting opportunity for you in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and technical environment.
In this role you will be part of the BTEB Marketing and Communications Leadership Team and report to the Head of Marketing and Communications for BTEB. The objective is to position Ericsson as thought leader in IoT and 5G and as a growth company with its innovative capabilities through three main initiatives:
- Take ownership of the creative content, look & feel and key messages in order to ensure a more emotionally driven communications to attract and retain new market segments
- Lead the Campaigns and Activation team comprised of campaign managers, demand generation managers along with the social media manager
- Take ownership of overall campaign strategy and activation activities to drive perception building or demand generation for strategic topics such as IoT and 5G for Industry
Your primary tasks will be to:
- drive the creative language and tonality of new business - raise the bar and a set the standard for ground breaking creative communication
- lead and manage the Campaigns and Activation team to deliver on campaign objectives
- mentor and develop team members which includes goal setting, feedback reviews and career development
- apply your experience and understanding of the buyer’s journey to guide and support team members in content creation website experience along through the brand funnel
- propose and manage the Campaigns and Activation budget
- drive campaign collaboration between Business Areas and Market Areas
- work and align with sales teams on leads management
- Manage the creative agency relationships for BTEB
In order to succeed in this role, you should have:
- 10+ years relevant marketing /advertising experience with 5+ years leading diverse teams
- Experience of managing budgets, vendors and agencies
- Experience driving and managing global B2B marketing campaigns
- Strong English language skills (spoken and written)
As a person you are most likely:
- Highly influential and have vast interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Passionate about new technology & innovation and the opportunities it creates
- Truly interested in building relationships and developing people
You may also have …
- A university degree in Art, Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience
- A background working with telecommunications or technology
- Experience working as a global team member
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible, by uploading you CV and cover letter on their website www.bohmans.com.
For more information about the position please contact Anders Welin at email@example.com / +46 (0) 706 33 21 37 or Johan Larsson at firstname.lastname@example.org / +46 (0) 733 44 44 41.
We are looking forward to your application!