Global Marketing & Communications Director to a B2B-services company
Bohmans Nätverk startades 1993 av Claes Bohman med en ambition att ge headhunting en ny skepnad och försöka se människan. Mindre prestigeladdat, mer personligt och med en bättre matchning mellan uppdragsgivaren och individen. Vi klättrar mot 1000 företag som har funnit rätt människor för att utveckla sina verksamheter. Samtidigt har tusentals människor vuxit genom sitt arbete. Att anlita Bohmans är att få tillgång till unika nätverk. Vi bygger företag och förändrar människors liv. Bohmans rekryterar chefer och specialister inom främst marknad, kommunikation, PR och försäljning samt andra affärsnära roller i en allt mer digital värld. www.bohmans.com.
On behalf of our client, a global B2B-services company with HQ in Stockholm, we are searching for their new Global Director of Marketing & Communications.
About the role
As Global Marketing & Communications Director you will define and execute the Group Marketing & Communications goals, objectives, strategy and work tightly with the local national teams where final implementation lies ensuring a cohesive brand and customer experience. You will:
- Design the brand and marketing strategy to support the company reaching it´s financial and strategic short- and long-term goals.
- Own and develop the company's brand and way-of-working within marketing, ensuring the coherent local implementation.
- Collaborate closely with the company's Country Presidents, country MarCom teams as well as work tightly with other Group Functions, e.g. Sales, IT, Sustainability etc
- Define specific goals for the marketing organization and measure the commercial and brand impact of marketing initiatives using well-defined metrics and KPIs.
- Take responsibility for understanding the competitive landscape and define approaches to differentiate our value-propositions in the marketplace.
- Manage the global marketing budget to plan, working closely with regional leaders to optimize marketing spend.
- Work hands-on with day-to-day MarCom operational tasks, market analysis, special projects management etc
The ideal candidate
We are looking for an experienced brand-driven marketing professional and leader from the B2B-services industry, with demonstrated ability to set goals and strategies and to execute those successfully in a matrix organization. In order to succeed in this role, you have:
- Experience from leading Marketing organizations in mid- to large-sized multinational companies, preferably in the property-related B2B services sector (PDR, FM, security etc)
- Expertise and thought-leadership in Marketing, preferably with an academic degree in Marketing, and hands-on experience from different aspects of marketing - from digital, creative, branding to design/planning, execution, follow-up.
- A strategic mindset, analytical reasoning and high business acumen with a fact-based approach to marketing.
- Experience of M&A-processes or driving advanced brand programs, e.g. brand integration, brand architecture and brand engagement.
- Collaborative style and demonstrated leadership skills in terms of both direct reports as well as in e.g. a matrix setting
- Ability to drive change and engagement with high level of project management and cross-functional collaboration skills, with ability to build relationships and trust across the organization..
- Good knowledge and understanding of digital systems and tools such as CRM, SEO, Marketing Automation, and digital analytics.
- An hands-on attitude and not afraid to roll up sleeves to ensure high-quality execution
- Entrepreneurial mindset - a self-starter, able to create a plan, mobilize team around it and execute with results
- Fluency in English. German is a great advantage. French and Nordic languages beneficial, but less so than German
The position is located at the company’s HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
Interested to know more?
You are more than welcome to show your interest in the position by sending in your CV/application through the link in the top right corner. During the period of August 2 - August 31 we will pause the process, but will be available thereafter to answer your questions and intensify the recruitment process. For more information, please contact Erik Myrhage on ph: +46 733 734 533 alt. m: email@example.com or Anders Welin on +46 706 33 21 37 alt. m: firstname.lastname@example.org