Global Marketing Manager to Satcube
Satcube is a fast-growing Swedish technology company in the satellite communications industry. Focusing on developing game-changing terminals and services to enable high-speed broadband anywhere, quickly, and cost-effectively. The Swedish innovator currently employs a world class research and development team with proven academic and professional track record. Satcube headquarters are based in Gothenburg and its production facility is in Karlstad. To learn more, visit their website at www.satcube.com
Hurricane in the Bahamas, a flooding in Germany, forest fire in Värmland, mining in a remote part of South America or an important interview in a refugee camp in Syria. The telecommunication infrastructure is vulnerable to natural disasters, governmental intervention or simply limited due to inadequate coverage. This is where Satcube comes in to enable doctors, journalists, first response and others who work remote to establish a satellite internet connection in under a minute.
Satcube's goal is to provide highly portable satellite communication devices that can be used by anyone, anywhere. We are now looking for a Global Marketing Manager to help us build our brand, reach out and tell our story to more prospective customers and audiences on the global market.
What is the job about?
In the role as Global Marketing Manager, you will lead the further development and refinement of the company's brand in order to attract and convert new customer segments and markets. This becomes even more important as Satcube is entering an exciting phase with the launch of the company's ecom-platform in order to drive direct-to-customer sales online as well as introducing new, important products targeting broader customer segments.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for an intensified marketing effort, primarily in digital channels, but also involving trade fairs, PR and other channels. To be successful, you will have to evaluate and develop the ongoing primarily digital activities in order to increase effectiveness and cut through.
In this pivotal role, you will be the conductor that in close cooperation with the rest of the team, including the CCO, CEO and UX experts gets all the marketing initiatives to play in sync, and in harmony with how the brand needs to develop.
As Satcube is a fast growing company and brand with an open and disruptive culture, all the marketing and brand activities need to be developed in the same spirit.
Last but not least, the services and products that Satcube develops and markets can make a true difference to individuals, societies, organizations and companies when reliable communications are needed in difficult situations. As a Global Marketing Manager at Satcube, your job will be to make this important message known by an increasing global target group.
What do we expect that you bring to the party?
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strategic mindset and brand saviness with operational excellence.
- Experience of driving ecommerce growth, i.e. direct-to-customer sales, on a global scale
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Hands-on attitude and can-do spirit
- A collaborative mindset that brings out the best from the whole team.
In order to succeed in this role we expect you to have
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Immense digital aptitude with vast experience of working with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Linkedin Business Manager and CRM.
- High verbal and written linguistic skills in Swedish and English
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or similar.
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV and cover letter on their website www.bohmans.com.
For more information about the position please contact Anders Welin m: email@example.com p: +46(0)706 33 21 37 or Olle Victorin m: firstname.lastname@example.org p:+46 (0)73 375 78 50
We are looking forward to your application!