Global PR Manager
Dometic is a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation and Food & Beverage. Dometic operates in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific, providing products for use in recreational vehicles, trucks and premium cars, pleasure and workboats, and for a variety of other uses. Dometic offer products and solutions that enrich people’s experiences away from home, whether in a motorhome, caravan, boat or a truck. Our motivation is to create smart and reliable products with outstanding design. We operate 28 manufacturing/assembly sites in nine countries, sell our products in approximately 100 countries and manufacture approximately 85% of products sold in-house. We have a global distribution and dealer network in place to serve the aftermarket. Dometic employs approximately 8,200 people worldwide, had net sales of SEK 14.0 billion in 2017 and is headquartered in Solna, Sweden.
We are looking for a person with a wide international PR-experience. If you fulfil the following requirements – you are the right person!
- International PR experience
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
- Excellent communicator and story teller
- Preferably an established network in relevant media
- Event planning experience
- Social, must be able to create internal and external relations
- Driven, ambitious and takes initiatives
- Competitive and wants to make a difference
- Strategic and tactical
- Work individually and in group
- Lead and coordinate
- Fluent in oral & written English and preferably German. Other languages a plus
- Relevant education
- Product and business related PR (not corporate PR or Investor relationships)
- Coordination of global press activities (Americas and APAC)
- Planning and execution of EMEA regional activities
- Increase awareness and develop the brand image
- Develop a communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis
- Close cooperation with Global Social media Manager
- Interface with Product Management, Sales and IR responsible
- You Reports to Global Brand Manager
An opportunity to take our Global PR to the next level in a company with many exciting projects and initiatives. You will work in an inspiring and challenging global environment with competent and dedicated colleagues. The position requires frequent travels.
Type of employment
The service is full time and the workplace is at Dometic headquarters in Solna. Access as soon as possible and by agreement.
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible by uploading your CV and cover letter. For more information about this position please contact Johan Larsson firstname.lastname@example.org or 0733-44 44 41.
We are looking forward to your application!