Global Product Content Manager
Dometic is a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation and Food & Beverage. Dometic operates in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific, providing products for use in recreational vehicles, trucks and premium cars, pleasure and workboats, and for a variety of other uses. Dometic offer products and solutions that enrich people’s experiences away from home, whether in a motorhome, caravan, boat or a truck. Our motivation is to create smart and reliable products with outstanding design. We operate 28 manufacturing/assembly sites in nine countries, sell our products in approximately 100 countries and manufacture approximately 85% of products sold in-house. We have a global distribution and dealer network in place to serve the aftermarket. Dometic employs approximately 8,200 people worldwide, had net sales of SEK 14.0 billion in 2017 and is headquartered in Solna, Sweden.
Background and Position
The Product Content Manager is a Group-wide support function within the Dometic Digital Centre of Excellence, located at Dometic Headquarters in Solna, Sweden. The role is reporting to the Global Director Digital Channels.
The overall responsibility is to secure an outstanding user experience in our digital channels by safeguarding high quality in product related content, including imagery, copywriting, localization, presentation and distribution. You will work closely with regional marketing resources to secure an up-to-date product assortment in each geography.
Dometic’s product catalogue consists of tens of thousands of products marketed towards end-consumers and businesses. We have raised the bar in our industry how products are presented online with a distinct tone of voice, consistent life-style imagery and video material. Our main communication channels are dometic.com, Social and consumer web shops. Dometic.com is a global multi-market website serving 32 markets in 24 languages, with close to a million monthly visits during peak season.
- Secure an outstanding user experience by enriching product content with great copy, imagery, videos and life-style assets
- Own and manage the Product Content enrichment process and related forums
- Closely collaborate with regional marketing resources and business stakeholders to secure correct, complete and up-to-date content
- Closely collaborate with regional marketing resources and business stakeholders to secure an up-to-date assortment in each market
- Secure tone of voice and copywriting of all marketing product data
- Secure that technical data get collected and entered into the Product Information Management System
- Secure translations to local languages
- Oversee translation process and follow-up on translation quality
- Drive the development and the usage of Dometic’s web based self service tool for accessing product data (Content Store)
- Act as a power user in Dometic’s Product Information Management System
- Act as a power user in Dometic’s Digital Assets Management System
- Provide tools- and process training to regional users when necessary
- Manage day-to-day support issues related to product content
- Manage projects within the area of responsibilities
- Participate in recurring Dometic development forums
- Minimum 3 years experience within digital communication
- Documented experience with web site content production, preferably in a multi-market setting
- Sufficient technical level and understanding of Web Content Management and Ecommerce platforms
- Sufficient understanding of Brand and Marketing for manufactured goods with global presence
- Eye for visual presentation and ability to create compelling product representations aligned with brand promise and visual identity
- Strong commercial sense being able to showcase and merchandise products by articulating USP’s and competitive features
- Preferred: Experience in working with Product Information Management (PIM) Systems
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible by uploading your CV and cover letter. For more information about this position please contact Johan Larsson firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 733-44 44 41.
We are looking forward to your application!