Graphic Designer for SNS brand
Sneakersnstuff (SNS) sells sneakers, clothing and accessories in own stores in Stockholm, London, Berlin, Paris, New York and online at www.sneakersnstuff.com.
The sneaker enthusiasts Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson who are both still active in the company founded SNS 19 years ago. A great interest for the products and the culture around them is highly present in the company.
Graphic Designer for SNS brand
Are you an epic Graphic Designer that understands the sneaker/streetwear scene and has experience of textile print techniques? Well, then we might just have the perfect role for you.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create graphics for SNS brand.
The primary purpose of this role is to work close to our Creative Director and our design team to deliver graphics for our own clothing brand. The main responsibilities are to generate and develop printing for clothes and accessories, labels, hang tags and other similar areas.
In this world, as soon as you think you know best practice you are out of date - so we are looking for someone to have their finger on the pulse of both sneaker and streetwear culture. You need to be interested in brands and the community. You’ll be given plenty of room to try new things and disrupt “the way things are done” - and the right candidate will want to take every opportunity they can.
As one of the key designers to our community we believe you are an inclusive, fun and independent person. You work well with feedback and constructive criticism and are able to work with a team to deliver great work.
This role will be accountable to:
- Create graphics for SNS brand
- Work with external graphic designers where necessary
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and design concepts. Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
You’ll be working closely with our whole creative team and alongside our Creative Director and our design team who will support you in your work. This role reports to our Head of SNS Brand and will be based at our HQ in Stockholm.
- At least 3 years of experience of graphic designs work within fashion, streetwear or similar areas
- Has experience of textile print techniques
- Experience in executing from a brief/guidelines
- Qualification in Textile/ Fashion Design
- Experience in preparing artwork for production
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Master in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign, experience of similar software
This role will suit someone who is passionate about products, who knows what the latest trends are in our world and who is up for working as part of an international team in a challenging, fast paced environment.
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV and cover letter on their website www.bohmans.com. For more information about this position please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application!