Sneakersnstuff (SNS) sells sneakers, clothing and accessories in own stores in Stockholm, London, Berlin, Paris, New York and online at www.sneakersnstuff.com.
The sneaker enthusiasts Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson who are both still active in the company founded SNS 19 years ago. A great interest for the products and the culture around them is highly present in the company.
Sneakersnstuff is looking for a Graphic Designer
Are you an epic Graphic Designer that understands the sneaker/streetwear scene? Well, then we might just have the perfect role for you.
Sneakersnstuff is growing and we need to strengthen our creative team with a Graphic Designer. As a Graphic Designer you will be creating overall identity concepts for different projects that will vary from internal branding campaigns to product launches and special collaborations. The graphic elements will be used in both traditional outputs as well as digital.
The primary purpose of this role is to work close to our Creative Director and Head of Content to deliver graphics and graphical concepts to build the SNS brand through campaigns and support sales of products in store and online.
You have a super creative mind and you will help strengthen our presence and focus on producing elements that drive conversion, build the brands and create interest among the target groups
You will, together with our Creative Director and Head of Content, be developing our graphic design language and then executing it. This could be everything from campaign graphics, installations in-store to flyers.
In this game, as soon as you think you know best practice you are out of date - so we are looking for someone to have their finger on the pulse of both sneaker and streetwear culture. You need to be interested in brands and the community. You’ll be given plenty of room to try new things and disrupt “the way things are done” - and the right candidate will want to take every opportunity they can.
As one of the key designers to our community we believe you are an inclusive, fun and independent person. You work well with feedback and constructive criticism and are able to work with a team to deliver great work.
This role will be accountable to:
- Create graphics for marketing campaigns
- Work on in-store brand installations
- Work with external graphic designers where necessary
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and design concepts. Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
- Create flyers for events and marketing campaigns
- Experience in executing from a brief/guidelines
- Experience in preparing artwork for production
- Creating internal design comms
You’ll be working closely with our whole creative team and alongside our Creative Director and our Head of Content who will support you in your work. This role reports to our Head of Content and will be based at our HQ in Stockholm.
- At least 3 years of experience of graphic designs work within fashion, streetwear or similar areas, graphic production, advertising and/or printing
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Master in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign, experience of similar software
- Experience from social media marketing is a plus
This role will suit someone who is passionate about products, who knows what the latest trends are in our world and who is up for working as part of an international team in a challenging, fast paced environment.
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV and cover letter on their website www.bohmans.com. For more information about this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application!