Group Sales Director to Aurora Innovation
Aurora Innovation helps healthcare to increase its availability to patients. The company also improves the work environment of health care professionals, who manage an unscheduled flow of incoming contact requests via telephony and other digital entrances. With the product Aurora teleQ it has redefined the way patients reach health care.
With offices in Sweden, Finland, Holland and Spain, the company is one of the leading companies in its field with the ambition of becoming the number one choice within digital healthcare communication services in all of Europe.
We are now looking for a Group Sales Director who can manage our ambition to take the company to the next level and beyond. Aurora Innovation has a strong and profitable position in the market with a solid client base and the ambition to stengthen our position as a lead player enabling digital healthcare communication services.
We invest in organizational development to increase the scalability of our operations. The purpose is to prepare the ground for a subsequent profitable international expansion. Sales, marketing and product development are integrated parts of this transition. An initial focus for you as the new the Group Sales Director therefore is to set up a joint Sales and Marketing strategy together with the Marketing Director and Product Management implementing this strategy in line with our roadmap. This is yet another step to build a scalable operation which profitably can expand our reach and business growth.
As the new Group Sales Director, you will report to the Group CEO and are a member of the Group Management team. You will also be the manager of our Swedish Sales Director and the Country Managers on the markets where we operate. Finally, you will be responsible for driving our establishment on green-field markets.
Your background and experience
We are looking for an experienced Sales Director and confident leader with an insight and genuine passion for improving healthcare by means of digital communication.
- You have experience and insights in the development and implementation of an international sales strategy in a company going for international growth and possibly a background from similar industries, e.g. ICT, SW, Telco, SaaS and/or MedTech, Healthcare.
- Deliverering results and adding value to company culture and values that prevail both our organization and customers is a natural part of your professionalism.
- As a person you are a confident leader with high integrity and capability of leading your direct reports, peers, and other colleagues towards a new level, with excellent people leadership skills and with experience of managing cross-functional teams in an international organization.
- You have the ability to drive business performance and strategical development initiatives together with Group Management and Country Managers.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a prerequisite and Swedish is an advantage.
- You have a master’s degree in business administration, engineering or the equivalent.
We offer you a great business with excellent growth opportunities, a possibility for personal development and staying at the forefront of digital healthcare.
At Aurora Innovation, we believe that we are on the face of the earth to solve the communication needs between patients and healthcare, for the benefit of society. We hope to share this passion with you!
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV and cover letter on their website www.bohmans.com.
We are looking forward to your application!