Growth Specialist Media
Bohmans Nätverk startades 1993 av Claes Bohman med en ambition att ge headhunting en ny skepnad och försöka se människan. Mindre prestigeladdat, mer personligt och med en bättre matchning mellan uppdragsgivaren och individen. Vi klättrar mot 1000 företag som har funnit rätt människor för att utveckla sina verksamheter. Samtidigt har tusentals människor vuxit genom sitt arbete. Att anlita Bohmans är att få tillgång till unika nätverk. Vi bygger företag och förändrar människors liv. Bohmans rekryterar chefer och specialister inom främst marknad, kommunikation, PR och försäljning samt andra affärsnära roller i en allt mer digital värld. www.bohmans.com.
To one of our customers we’re looking for an experienced interim Growth Specialist Media to join the Marketing Strategy and Performance team! Your main task is to ensure our media investments lead to a maximum return of investment for us and our business. As an important member of the team, you will be responsible for overseeing and leading our media in strategy, planning, tactical execution, implementation, optimization and performance analysis. Working from our modern offices in Solna, you will supervise our project managers in day to day media management while also leading the process of strategic media planning/execution and serving as a resource for the team. Our customer journey is key which also involves close collaboration with Customer Insights and our Customer Value Management team in order to evolve efficient media plans and capitalize on the best tech set up. In your role you will be overall responsible to ensure media budgets and investments generate best possible business benefits.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and supervise project management in day to day media management while also leading the process of strategic media planning/execution and serving as a resource for the team
- Train, motivate, grow and evaluate team-members to always consider return of investment
- Analyze relevant channels and outlets
- Develop budgets and flowcharts
- Manage and maintain media budgets along with implement authorized plans, media payments and purchase orders.
- Recommend tactical implementation and timing
- Day-to-day management of media plans including developing recommendations, execution details and budgets
- Develop presentations from a media perspective
- Identify opportunities and evolving issues and interpret new technologies along with consumer reaction.
- Draw insight from campaign results
- Ensure dialogue with agency and internal team on informed strategic implications
- Maintain current knowledge of advertising, media and industry best practice
- • Analyze media research as well as translate into strategy.
Who are you?
You are an analytical and commercially driven individual that wants to create an excellent and efficient customer journeys through advertising and media. You thrive working with many stakeholders within the marketing department, external agencies and company units. Performance Marketing, marketing technology and media is where you come from and you have always enjoyed finding new ways of working in order to make marketing communication activities more efficient.
- Previous working experience as a Media Manager for 7+ years
- Previous working experience from Performance Marketing and marketing technology solutions
- University degree within Marketing or similar relevant field
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, work flawlessly under tight deadlines, and prioritize across several simultaneous projects
- Exceptional attention to detail with a keen eye for presentation design and conveying granular data in a digestible way
- Strong interpersonal skills with a team player attitude
We are creating Sweden's best marketing team, and this can only be done by making sure that we work with the best people! Maybe you are one of them? We believe in own initiatives and a prestigious attitude, with our strong values dare, care, simplify as base. If you have ambitions to develop, we will give you the opportunity to grow in your role the development opportunities is endless in our company
If you are interested please apply already today!
For further questions and details about this interim job, please contact Erik Myrhage, firstname.lastname@example.org 0733 73 45 33