Head of Digital Marketing & Campaigns to IAR
IAR enable customers to create and secure the products of today and the innovations of tomorrow. The headquarters are located in Uppsala, Sweden, with sales and support offices all over the world. The Group has 210+ employees in 13 offices on three continents.
IAR, the world's leading provider of digital solutions for Embedded Developers, is searching for a results-oriented marketing professional who wants to establish, run and improve a global, multi-language and channel digital marketing machinery, with multiple funnels for all target segments, audiences and industries.
As the Head of Digital Marketing & Campaigns at IAR you will have a Group-wide responsibility for ensuring that the marketing and communications deliver results on all objectives. The roles' key objectives are to optimize marketing and mar-coms execution towards ROMI, providing and distributing role- or task-based, relevant content throughout the entire customer journey (funnel) by selecting the best tools and channels (paid/organic).
Together with the CMO and Sales teams, you will become a major part in developing and form the Marketing agenda at IAR. You have both people (direct and functional) and budget responsibility. You will work closely together with key stakeholders within IAR to identify and develop content that positions the company as a key player within its area. The workday is a mix of strategic work as well as managing operational content production and alignment with key stakeholders internally as well as external partners, typically service providers and/or media outlets.
As a Head of Digital Marketing & Campaigns, you are responsible to accomplish the following job assignments:
- Development of the Marketing Strategy (w CMO-team), Tactical plans (channels/engines), and content production as well as Agency Procurement for the development of these
- Structural operational process development for Global execution
- Framework for broader campaigns (Apr. 4 per year) and running the Always-on machinery. supporting a coherent storyline worldwide
- Day-to-day management of the agency relationships and deliverables, direct reports, and business planning (budget, forecast, spend-control, review of outcomes), including potential sourcing of service providers
- Advice to stakeholders
- Responsible for excellence in paid media (KPI depending on objective), channel selection/optimization, and format blueprints.
- Responsible for excellence in communications to our existing contacts (KPI depending on objective) and channel selection/optimization, including format blueprints.
- Responsible for attracting and engaging new followers in social media and via email focused on nurturing/developing relationships
- Responsible for excellence in cost vs performance down selecting and operating digital marketing tools, plug-ins, agencies etc.
- Responsible for holistically delivering practices for digital marketing with a clear focus on automations
Desired background & experience
You are a digital native with 5+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in an international working environment. You are fluent in English (written/verbal), and know how to manage projects, people and teams. Understanding the IT B2B market is a merit. To ensure success, you display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, including the ability to manage, motivate, grow and energize co-workers and reports.
Creative, data and process driven. Striving to find ways to make things work more efficiently and with attention to detail, not just in your own field, but for the greater good of the company. You have strong administration and coordination skills and a phenomenal ability to plan, structure and prioritize.
You are resilient, service minded with a positive and curious mindset. Self-sufficient but also demonstrate the ability to cooperate. Excellent people and communication skills — able to communicate well with stakeholders, being assertive and to the point but flexible. You master English verbally and in writing fully.
The Head of Digital Marketing & Campaigns is a permanent, full-time position based at IAR head office in Uppsala. Due to the nature of the role, willingness to work from Uppsala 1-2 days/week will be required.
Apply now, or contact us for more information about the role and the process:
Erik Myrhage on ph: +46 733 73 45 33 or m: email@example.com
Maria Bomberg on ph: +46 706 57 95 49 or m: firstname.lastname@example.org