Head of Enterprise Marketing
We’re Telia Company, the new generation telco. Our approximately 20,800 talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, we’re the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 - on their terms. Headquartered in Stockholm, the heart of innovation and technology, we’re set to change the industry and bring the world even closer for our customers.
Right now, we are looking for a Head of Enterprise Marketing. I am Gina Azaric and I am leading the Telia Marketing department. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team.
Your next challenge?
As Head of Enterprise Marketing you will lead a dedicated team on a mission to develop and enhance the brand and marketing experience among an enterprise business segment. You and your team have high ambitions to secure a consistent Brand and Marketing message across the segments together with a passion for successful execution of marketing activities. The team will also collaborate closely with other teams and functions both within and outside of the Marketing organization.
This role demands an individual who is highly brand and marketing experienced with a proven track record within enterprise marketing. You will be part of the Marketing management team and collaborate with great creative people and marketeers.
The leadership facet is an important part of the role and we are looking for a manager that facilitates development and growth in their team by promoting a culture of self-leadership, collaboration and feedback. You will lead transformation of your marketing team towards an agile, always-on digital organization.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Lead your team in accordance with our values and yourself act as an ambassador for Dare, Care and Simplify
- Plan, develop and execute on the marketing plan, secure alignment with overall strategies, business focus and business targets. A strong focus will be put on securing that marketing activities drive commercial and marketing objectives
- Secure integrated marketing activities within a marketing ecosystem across platforms and defining the roles of each platform has in the context of the holistic customer journey
- Managing a marketing budget, securing optimal resource allocation as well as evaluation of media and creative proposals
- Define target groups and work with customer insights
- Define core marketing USPs based on strategic Segment, Market and Brand insights and value propositions
- Accountable for the ultimate success of marketing campaigns, it’s ROI and the quality of the integrated cross channel customer journey
- Clarify offering marketing and execute on tactical campaigns
- Deliver on KPIs and work agile in tracking and follow-up on them
- Collaborate with other marketing functions to create results
- Stakeholder management, collaboration and follow-up
In our ever-changing environment, we need leaders and teams who dare to challenge the current, simplify the complex and care for our co-workers, customers and our society. We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies, rather in people who thrive within a self-leadership culture.
We set high goals for our business and for ourselves. Through constant feedback and regular coaching, our leaders ensure we are on the right path. That is why we want driven and skilled people like you to join us in continuing to make our goals a reality.
Who are you?
As a Head of Enterprise Marketing you need to be an outstanding leader and a reliable, independent manager. The position needs an inspirational person with a positive attitude, always willing to push things forward.
You are used to lead marketing people, structured, process oriented and well organized with a strong ability to prioritize and drive projects. You are proactive and see problems before they arise, always presenting solutions instead of problems. You are service minded with excellent interpersonal skills. You have a passion for good communications and you take great pride in your work. You are respectful of others, and you conduct your work with a high level of integrity.
- Min 7-10 years experience from marketing management and execution within B2B, primarily within enterprise segments, including leadership of marketing professionals
- Experience from leading great marketing execution and working with agile teams
- Strong knowledge and experience from segment marketing management, customer journey mapping and value propositions
- Understanding of the new marketing and digital media landscape
- Strong marketing results and track record of successful B2B marketing from other brands
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! We cooperate with Bohmans Nätverk in this recruitment, for further questions please contact Erik Myrhage email@example.com / +46(0)733 734533. We look forward to your application with CV and personal letter. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is July 6.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!