Head of Marketing till SeQura
SeQura's mission is to deliver innovative payment solutions and transformative customer experiences for merchants, that improve sales conversion, customer loyalty and lifetime value. Our product platform provides a set of fast, flexible, and secure payments, risk management, and customer care capabilities that drive sustainable growth. We make a difference by tailoring our solutions to specific verticals, to address their unique needs and deliver superior results.
SeQura is a privately owned scaleup growing at a 67% CAGR and approaching 60 Million in Annual Recurring Revenue. With a core business of flexible payments growing significantly above the market, this year we are launching new product categories, lines of business and expanding to international markets. Over 5000 businesses, almost 2 million shoppers and almost 300 employees continue to rate us as one of the most loved and trusted fintechs out there, with an NPS of 87% a Trustpilot rating of 4.8 / 5 and a Glassdoor rating of 4.8 / 5.
About the role
As a Head of Marketing, you will oversee all marketing strategies and operations, working directly with the C-level and founding members.
What you'll do
- Lead a growing, high-performance team and take full ownership of our positioning, brand strategy, online presence, and customer acquisition programs.
- Drive the evolution of our brand to establish seQura as an innovative payment partner to increase conversion and recurrence for merchants.
- Define and lead the implementation of the content strategy, positioning, and manage the creation of effective campaigns throughout the funnel.
- Design and implement multi-channel marketing strategies that leverage seQura’s key brand differentiators to inspire action and brand passion, and amplify these strategies across a wide range of channels.
- Create and maintain weekly, monthly, and quarterly dashboards of progress to goals, including revenue, ROAS, customer acquisition, CAC, LTV, and other critical KPIs.
What we offer
We have a strong and sustainable foundation, where we provide a secure and reliable workplace. You have the freedom and trust to make the best contribution possible. One of our most valued strengths by our employees is our fellowship and supportive culture, which fosters a sense of belonging by working closely with our values. With us, you will have challenging projects to work on and push your skills and knowledge. In addition, we are very proud of the unique office we have, which offers a comfortable and inspiring environment to work in with everything you need.
- Free fruit, coffee and drinks at our amazing cafeteria.
- Monthly after works and annual events (Summer, Christmas, and many more)!
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field.
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and inspire a team.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superb storytelling and copywriting skills paired with a strategic mindset to position the brand, help evolve our value proposition and take PR to the next level.
- Experience in a pure digital player: e-commerce, SaaS, or payments industry highly preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, performance, etc.).
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
- B2B and B2C experience preferred (B2B is a must).
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels.
- Flexibility, being able to quickly adapt to new circumstances as they arise.
- Good analytical skills.
- Solid understanding and experience with PR.
- Fluent in English and proficiency in Spanish is valuable.
We promote equal opportunity to all, regardless of age, color, gender identity, medical condition, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other characteristic. We have an inclusive environment, and respect is above all.
Do you want to be part of the change? Join us!
The Head of Marketing is a permanent, full-time position based at our head office in Barcelona.
Apply now, or contact us for more information about the role and the process: Erik Myrhage, phone: +46(0)733 73 45 33 email@example.com or Johan Larsson Cellular +46 (0)733 44 44 41 firstname.lastname@example.org