Head of Marketing
With 60 years of know-how, one foot in medical science and one foot on the sports field we know how to enable your full potential. Wherever you push your limits, wherever you strive for greatness, Rehband will be there supporting you, today and tomorrow. We know that you don’t settle for anything but the best when it comes to your choices in life.
With Rehband, you never have to be in doubt. Our patented braces and supports are preceded by extensive research and you can expect the highest quality, function and design from all our products. That is why Rehband is a trusted and loved brand by athletes at all levels, from most sports, in more than 60 countries worldwide. We will never stop our work to earn your trust. That’s why we have a dedicated RD team, textile engineers, a fully owned production chain with European factories and a continuous development together with some of the world’s top athletes.
Just like you, we love an active lifestyle and just like you we want to keep moving. Trusting Rehband will enable your full potential, today and tomorrow.
Head of marketing
In this key role you will initiate and drive the strategic and tactical marketing agenda for Rehband. This includes developing global and regional marketing strategy and implementation-plan, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that the marketing initiatives reaches or exceeds KPIs.
You will be be the key stakeholder in building and strengthening the Rehand brand as well as drive traffic to Rehband and e-com. In addition to this, you will drive sell-through at retailers, give marketing support to local distributors, OBA, sales agents and be the dedicated marketing support to prioritzed/selected markets.
It will start as a six month long assignment (interim) with potential to become a permanent role. Key responsibilities are to:
- Build, implement and execute the global marketing plan
- Implement the global brand identity and marketing strategy in dedicated markets
- Build, implement, execute, support regional marketing plan
- Drive sell-through with retailers through strong trade marketing
- Drive traffic and sales to Rehband e-commerce through strong digital marketing plan
- Initiate and and execute PR
- Build and maintain relationships with key brand ambassadors and digital influencers
- Coordinate events and exhibitions that are part of marketing plan
- Continiously track and report on marketing budget
- Oversee overall marketing campaigns and content creation
- Be the day-to-day support to sales teams and distributors in dedicated markets
- Lead the creation of sales materials and POS specific to market
- Manage agency and consultant relationships when necessary
- Manage the Rehband extranet and online toolboxes specific to market needs
- Provide strategic input to global marketing strategy, campaigns and brand content
- Initiate and drive the consumer research roadmap in order to support product development, optimize marketing message and identity future market trends
Minimum 5 years of experience as brand owner (client side) in an international B2C-focused environment developing successful marketing programs.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the brand management toolbox
- Experience of managing and optimizing the marketing mix in order to drive brand value, increased revenues and results.
- Used to manage and evaluate advertising and media agencies
- Experience from communications in new media channels
- Understanding of the retail communication environment
- Project leadership experience is preferred
- Experience of budget administration and planning
- English at a business level
- Excellent skills in MS Office (PPT, Excel etc.)
- University degree in marketing or similar
Disposition and mind set
- Strong project manager – structured, excellent in prioritizing, follow through/up
- Ability to make group of agencies collaborate and work in a clear direction
- Great sense of communication in general – feeling for tonality
- Creative, flexible and proactive – open to change, seek innovation and continuously challenging the established way of thinking
- Confident with people management skills – builds trust, persuasive & diplomatic (internal & external)
- Hands-on with self-drive – takes initiative, ownership and commits
- Outgoing/extrovert approach
- Inspiring with an across boundaries mind set – build positive working relationships
- Optimistic and solution orientated
- Strategic and analytical with long term prospective
- Commercial focus and strong business acumen
- Operates well under pressure – enjoys working in a fast and changing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
For further information about the position, please contact Linda Segerström or Anders Welin, email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via the link below enclosing your CV and a personal letter. We would appreciate your application as soon as possible, as our interviews take place continuously