Interim – Communications Manager
Bohmans Nätverk startades 1993 av Claes Bohman med en ambition att ge headhunting en ny skepnad och försöka se människan. Mindre prestigeladdat, mer personligt och med en bättre matchning mellan uppdragsgivaren och individen. Vi klättrar mot 1000 företag som har funnit rätt människor för att utveckla sina verksamheter. Samtidigt har tusentals människor vuxit genom sitt arbete. Att anlita Bohmans är att få tillgång till unika nätverk. Vi bygger företag och förändrar människors liv. Bohmans rekryterar chefer och specialister inom främst marknad, kommunikation, PR och försäljning samt andra affärsnära roller i en allt mer digital värld. www.bohmans.com.
Client based position: Interim - Communications Manager - fixed term contract
This role will manage communications strategy for a wide array of new markets across the world, supporting those markets’ growth through an iterative approach. The role will operate as a strategic communications advisor to stakeholders across the Markets & Subscriber Growth business unit. In collaboration with various leadership teams globally, the role will also be responsible for the identification and execution of PR opportunities across regions, leveraging partnerships, international events and digital marketing communications. This role is based in Stockholm and reports to Head of Communications EMEA.
This diverse and demanding role requires a creative, motivated and independent self-starter, with an entrepreneurial mindset. This person will ultimately be responsible for all communication in line with overall business objectives, goals and audiences for the company, while navigating a setting with high complexity and little precedent. The role requires strong business acumen and project management skills, as well as effective engagement with stakeholders across the business and outside.
This role will also be at the front line of a diverse range of time-sensitive issues and crisis management situations, requiring a cool head, problem solving and impeccable communication skills.
- Identifying needs and scoping the role, including the final scope of work and identifying critical stakeholders
- Setting up systems for media monitoring and analysis
- In close collaboration with the New Markets team, regularly identify communications and PR opportunity and set communications strategy as the business grows across the different territories
- Work closely with strategic partners in the priority markets to execute communications that builds traction for our client
- Identifying reputation risk, managing and overseeing short-term reactive communications in collaboration with global Communications functions.
- Identify and prioritize among opportunities for music industry communications, trade (b2b) communications, consumer and corporate storytelling and collaborate with spokespeople and BU Comms Leads for those opportunities to materialize
- Engage and drive buy-in from senior level stakeholders across the business, including the markets’ leadership teams and regional stakeholders
- Support the New Markets team across internal communications channels
- 5+ years of relevant communications and PR experience from corporate media, entertainment or the music industry, or in the startup/ tech industry
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Proven ability to develop and execute strategic PR initiatives, preferably from a startup environment and/or from agency
- Motivated self-starter and problem-solver with hands-on attitude, startup experience is a big plus
- A deep love for music and technology
- Excellent writing skills and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a complex and extremely fast moving industry and environment.
Apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV and cover letter on website www.bohmans.com. For more information about this position please contact Linda Schmidt on +46(0)76-408 77 91 or email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!