Interim – Marketing Manager to Skruf Snus
Skruf Snus AB is at the forefront of driving Imperial’s growth in oral nicotine products, producing both traditional snus products and oral nicotine products without tobacco. Our successful brands Knox and Skruf are sold throughout Scandinavia and we continue to launch into new markets with our new brand zoneX. At our factory in Sävsjö, we produce over 110 million cans of snus a year and have experienced consistent growth in the scale of our operations. The vacancy has arisen for the role of Finance Analyst at our Factory in Sävsjö.
Interim - Marketing Manager to Skruf Snus
Are you a confident and engaged leader with comprehensive experience from international marketing and communications?
The Marketing Manager will develop, implement and evaluate local marketing strategies, processes and tools to impact stores and customers to support the delivery of commercial objectives.
This includes managing related global frameworks, initiatives, technologies and best practice.
As a member of the Swedish Markets leadership team, the Marketing Manager will contribute to the overall strategic direction and engagement of the market organisation. This includes providing leadership and strategic direction, plus direct team development for the Marketing function.
Reporting to the Market Manager, the Marketing Manager is a critical role within the Market. The role holder is responsible for leading the planning of outstanding execution in the Market for all marketing activities and initiatives and for the development of plans and frameworks to drive the delivery of the marketing strategy and successful channel and customer engagement.
The Marketing Manager leads and develop a team of Consumer-, Trade- and Digital Marketing managers. A total of 5 employees with different responsibilities.
- Develop and deliver annual commercial and operational KPIs
- Play a role in supporting the Market Manager with input into designing and successful delivery of the Cluster market execution plans (including, execution plan, cycle plan and trade marketing execution plan)
- Support Key Account business development plans and Market Regional Sales Managers
- Conduct cycle planning at Market level, localising information from Global Brand and Marketing Business Plan to make it actionable
- Responsible for the execution of the Market brand portfolio
- Align closely with Market Manager, KAM and Sales to execute Brand Portfolio initiatives for the market
- Ensure that market plans support local Market’s overall objectives
- Overall responsible for the marketing teams deliveries, for exemple:
- Delivering according to deadlines, budget, Brand frame work etc.
- creating training tools to support customer education and advocacy building
- Lead on trade partner and trade incentive programmes
- Support B2B platforms and the B2B programmes
- Production of any trade marketing assets (acquisition, retention, physical and digital) and any merchandising and furniture POS positioning guidelines
- Measure and follow up the marketing teams delivered activities and marketing performance towards KPI´s
- Strategy development at a senior level
- Budget management, strategic and commercially astute businessperson
- Focusses on achievement of outcomes in addition to process compliance
- Understanding of Consumer Marketing, Trade Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Sales
- Highly developed influencing and stakeholder management skills
- In-depth trade understanding and fluent in understanding trade planning, segment planning and activation
- Strategic vision – capable to build, shape and implement a vision for category and the business
- Excellent people management skills with ability to mentor and coach a team
- Analytical skills with strong innovation / creative thinking skills
- Financial Management skills and demonstrable evidence of managing budgets within a complex portfolio environment
- Degree qualified in Marketing discipline or equivalent experience
- Manage tough conversations and conflict effectively
- Proactive, confident, self-motivated and prepared to challenge conventional thinking
- Customer and Consumer orientation
- 5+ years’ experience across Marketing management roles, preferable in a global FMCG organisation
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken
The assignment will last for 12 months, starting in the beginning of October. We present the candidate to the customer on an ongoing basis with start in middle of August.
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV and cover letter on their website www.bohmans.com.
For more information about the position please contact Linda Schmidt m: email@example.com p:+46(0)76 408 77 91
We are looking forward to your application!