Internal Communication Manager
Dometic is a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation and Food & Beverage. Dometic operates in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific, providing products for use in recreational vehicles, trucks and premium cars, pleasure and workboats, and for a variety of other uses. Dometic offer products and solutions that enrich people’s experiences away from home, whether in a motorhome, caravan, boat or a truck. Our motivation is to create smart and reliable products with outstanding design. We operate 28 manufacturing/assembly sites in nine countries, sell our products in approximately 100 countries and manufacture approximately 85% of products sold in-house. We have a global distribution and dealer network in place to serve the aftermarket. Dometic employs approximately 8,200 people worldwide, had net sales of SEK 14.0 billion in 2017 and is headquartered in Solna, Sweden.
We are looking for a person to work with our Internal Communication in a fast changing company on a global basis. If you fulfil the following requirements – you are the right person!
- Strong experience of internal communication in large international organizations
- Experience from change communication in large projects
- Good knowledge about intranet publishing, understanding external communication and social media
- Skilled in getting messages in text and presentations. Used to use images, movies, interactive material
- Good project management skills and experience to handle contacts internal as well as external
- Ability to work both short-term with fast delivery and activities that require long-time care
- You need to be able to change focus when conditions change
- Fluent in speech and writing in both Swedish and English
- Relevant education in media and communication or journalism
- As responsible for Internal Communications, you primarily work with content in the company's internal communication channels, making sure that it is of high quality and consistent with other communications
- You develop the internal communication strategy as well as communication planning
- You lead and implement projects and activities to inform, engage and inspire employees
- You lead and carry out activities to achieve the right goals and ambitions
- You have a strategic height in your mind and way of working while you are prestigeless and enjoy working with operational communication
- You work with communication strategies and activities according to the overall plan of the company, and are responsible for the communication initiatives supporting set goals and within the given budget
- You continuously evaluate new opportunities for developing the company's internal communications
- You conduct ongoing planning, production and publishing of editorial content (text, photo, film, presentations) - primarily on digital platforms
- You report to CMO and have many contact areas and stakeholders internally
An opportunity to take our internal communication to the next level in a company with many exciting projects and initiatives. You will work in an inspiring and challenging global environment with competent and dedicated colleagues. The position requires frequent travels.
Type of employment
The service is full time and the workplace is at Dometic headquarters in Solna. Access as soon as possible and by agreement.
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible by uploading your CV and cover letter. For more information about this position please contact Johan Larsson firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 733-44 44 41.
We are looking forward to your application!