Internal Communications Manager
EQT is a purpose-driven global investment organization solely focused on active ownership strategies. With a Nordic heritage and a global mindset, EQT has a track record of almost three decades of delivering consistent and attractive returns across multiple geographies, sectors and strategies. Since the founding in Stockholm in 1994, EQT has invested in hundreds of companies in different industries and sectors, such as healthcare, TMT and industrial technology. EQT employs around 975 people from 50 nationalities and has offices in 24 countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
Given EQT’s fast and continued growth, internal communication is becoming an increasingly important part of EQT. We are now seeking an Internal Communications Manager to be based in Stockholm to take the lead in developing and executing on our internal communication strategy with the overall goal to keep staff of EQT across the globe informed and motivated about our strategy and plans ahead. We are communicating through different channels and formats, such as slack and intranet, emails, animations and movies but big room for improvement together with you!
We are looking for a pragmatic, ambitious, and service-minded creative doer with a background from working with internal communication and projects in an international context.
To succeed in the role you should have a broad set of skills and a true passion for communication. You are a digital native and copywriter with strong project leader experience. You are motivated by working in an international and high-paced atmosphere. In your role you will interact with many stakeholders within EQT and your interest in people and building relationships will be important to your success. You will also work closely with senior executives, Partners and teams to establish organizational messages and keep staff informed of the firm’s developments.
You will work in a centralized team of nine people (working in Stockholm, New York and Hong Kong) that operate closely and fully integrated with the global EQT platform that spans across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. You will report to EQT’s Head of Communications, Nina Nornholm.
Your tasks include, but will not be limited to
- Overall responsibility for defining and executing on EQT’s internal comms strategy, covering all organizational functions and internal matters across Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, such as
- Staff changes
- Organizational updates
- Transformation communication
- Crisis communications
- Intranet and all internal communication channels
- Writing statements for senior EQT spokespersons and members of the management team, including the CEO, for quarterly report announcements, investor and shareholder meetings, organizational updates, etc.
- Comms representative in the planning of internal events, all staff meetings etc.
Desired skills and profile
- You most likely have at least 5 years experience from working with corporate communications (agency experience is a plus, but not a necessity)
- Passionate about the power of internal communication. A genuine interest to keep our people informed about what is going on within EQT.
- Excellent copywriting and editorial skills (primarily English, but also Swedish)
- Project leader experience (preferably from an international context)
- Interest of international and Swedish financial sectors
- Digital native - experience from working across disciplines: Microsoft, Google Suite, Slack, Cision, MailChimp, Sanity and Adobe Create Cloud are a plus
- Relevant degree in business and/or communications
- Self-starter and thrive in an ambitious and innovative environment
- Location: Regeringsgatan 25, Stockholm
- Start of employment: Autumn 2021
- Click on the link to apply. For more information, please contact Ebba Stragne or Erik Haglöf at Bohmans Nätverk: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.