Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations, with a portfolio valued at €65.2 Bn as at December 31, 2018, of which 87% in retail, 6% in offices, 5% in convention & exhibition venues and 2% in services. Currently, the Group owns and operates 92 shopping centres, including 55 flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Its centres welcome 1.2 billion visits per year. Present on 2 continents and in 12 countries, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events, and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers.
With the support of its 3,700 professionals and an unparalleled track-record and know-how, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is ideally positioned to generate superior value and develop world-class projects. The Group has a development pipeline of €11.9 Bn.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield distinguishes itself by its Better Places 2030 agenda, that sets its ambition to create better places that respect the highest environmental standards and contribute to better cities.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stapled shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Paris (Euronext ticker: URW), with a secondary listing in Australia through Chess Depositary Interests. The Group benefits from an A rating from Standard & Poor’s and from an A2 rating from Moody’s.
For more information, please visit www.urw.com
Visit our Media Library at https://mediacentre.urw.com
Follow the Group updates on Twitter @urw_group, Linkedin @Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield and Instagram @urw_group
Marketing Analyst Westfield Mall of Scandinavia
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield creates extraordinary and sustainable places to reinvent being together with a combination of first class retail, dining and leisure with exceptional events and services. We participate in shaping and improving the cities in which we are present and have a major influence on how people live, work, shop, connect and are entertained. We aim to provide a seamless online-offline shopping experience, in an entertaining, contemporary and eco-friendly environment.
The mission of the Marketing Department aims to deliver consumer driven actionable insights to create relevant & aspirational initiatives. The Marketing Analyst will administrate and analyse customer data that will give valuable insights for the marketing strategies for Westfield Mall of Scandinavia. Moreover, the responsibilities include managing social media, web, newsletters towards members in the loyalty club and other marketing activities.
You will be a part of the Marketing Department, who ensures that the Group´s assets are lively, attractive places to work and to visit. You will report to the Marketing Manager at Westfield Mall of Scandinavia, with a dotted reporting line to the Head of Marketing.
About the role
The Marketing Analyst will administrate and analyse customer data that will give insights and develop the marketing action plan for Westfield Mall of Scandinavia. The purpose of the marketing actionplan is to drive sales and footfall in combination of making the shopping centre to a place where visitors can enjoy a constantly renewed experience and to make every visit truly memorable. You will support and work closely to the Marketing Manager.
* Administrate, process and analyse customer (data driven) research using digital tools. Based on the insights the Marketing Analyst should bring ideas that develop the marketing action plan.
* Update the digital channels for the shopping centre, including website and social media.
* Write, compose and administrate the newsletters to the loyalty club (with several hundred thousand subscribers).
* Identify and execute ideas, activities and campaigns together with tenants that drives sales and enable additional value to the consumers in the shopping centre and give them a reason to visit and a reason to return.
Desired skills and profile
* Relevant degree within marketing or communication with 1-3 years of experience in the competence field.
* Be an effective communicator and excellent writer in both Swedish and English.
* Business oriented and commercial approach.
* Excellent digital skills (e.g MS Office, Indesign, Photoshop, Episerver etc.)
* Project management experience
A great interest in retail, a positive attitude and lots of energy is required.
Click on the link to apply. For more information, please contact Ebba Stragne or Linda Schmidt at Bohmans Nätverk: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org / + 46 (0) 76 408 77 91.