Marketing Director to Aurora Innovation
Aurora Innovation helps healthcare to increase its availability to patients. The company also improves the work environment of health care professionals, who manage an unscheduled flow of incoming contact requests via telephony and other digital entrances. With the product Aurora teleQ it has redefined the way patients reach health care.
With offices in Sweden, Finland, Holland and Spain, the company is one of the leading companies in its field with the ambition of becoming the number one choice within digital healthcare communication services in all of Europe.
Are you a confident and engaged leader with comprehensive experience from international B2B marketing and communications? Do you want to join us on the journey of becoming the number one choice within digital healthcare communication services?
The digitalization in the healthcare sector is in full swing. As a result, Aurora Innovation sees an increased demand for our case management & communication solutions, which is why we are now looking for a Marketing Director to take on the challenge to lift our marketing operations to the next level. You will be joining a team of highly motivated colleagues working closely together as a team, supporting each other with our competencies regardless of roles.
The main purpose of the Marketing Director is to ensure Aurora Innovation´s position as the number one choice as supplier within digital healthcare case management and communication services. We want you to develop and lead the marketing team to become a modern digital B2B marketing team, a communicator of our positioning and a true lead generating and business opportunity engine.
Alignment of the marketing operations to the new B2B customer´s digital buying journey, and development of close cooperation between Marketing, Sales, Product Management and Country Managers are key factors to succeed in this position.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Lead marketing, communication, PR, and management of the marketing budget
- Manage the marketing team and continuously develop the organization and ways of working
- Take the lead to develop and align the marketing strategy and branding work within the company
- Ensure close cooperation with Sales and Product Management to align value propositions, “content” and management of leads for all markets where Aurora operates or plan to enter
- Create a Partner Co-Marketing program and start co-marketing activities
- Ensure that the Marketing team has up-to-date marketing methods and tools
We are looking for a confident and business-minded leader, skilled in building relationships and a successful driver of cross-functional teams and projects. You have comprehensive background in B2B-marketing and the capacity to work both on a strategic as well as an operative level. If you have experience from the ICT or Healthcare industries, that is a big plus. With a sharp strategic mindset, you have the ability to acquire market and customer insights and transfer those into marketing programs that create awareness, generate leads and new business opportunities.
- You have a master’s degree in marketing, business administration or similar.
- More than five years’ experience from a leadership position within Marketing. Preferably you have also managed cross-functional teams in an international matrix organization.
- Understanding how to build marketing for both direct and indirect channels
- Familiar with the new digital marketing methods and tools.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a prerequisite, and Swedish is an advantage
At Aurora Innovation, we believe that we are on the face of the earth to solve the communication needs between patients and healthcare, for the benefit of society. We hope to share the same passion with you!
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV and cover letter on their website www.bohmans.com.
We are looking forward to your application!