Marketing Performance Manager
Bohmans Nätverk startades 1993 av Claes Bohman med en ambition att ge headhunting en ny skepnad och försöka se människan. Mindre prestigeladdat, mer personligt och med en bättre matchning mellan uppdragsgivaren och individen. Vi klättrar mot 1000 företag som har funnit rätt människor för att utveckla sina verksamheter. Samtidigt har tusentals människor vuxit genom sitt arbete. Att anlita Bohmans är att få tillgång till unika nätverk. Vi bygger företag och förändrar människors liv. Bohmans rekryterar chefer och specialister inom främst marknad, kommunikation, PR och försäljning samt andra affärsnära roller i en allt mer digital värld. www.bohmans.com.
To one of our customers in the telecom industry we are now looking for an interim Marketing Performance Manager to join the Marketing Strategy and Performance team! As an important member of the team, you will conduct and lead day-to-day performance activities to establish brand and marketing strategies and daily recommendations for efficient marketing and media activities. Working from our modern offices in Solna, in close partnership with the Marketing Management and Creative team, you will identify and define the target customer/audiences for a given product or services. You will then mine audience insights and translate them into themes and strategies to upon which the team can articulate advertising, messaging and media plans. But first and foremost, you will continuously monitor, analyze, and measure the holistic performance of marketing and media initiatives to develop insights and make real-time and forward-looking recommendations.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the whole Marketing organization, Customer Insights, Business Analytics, Sales, Business Management and Go to Market Teams to refine marketing and messaging strategies, advertising and media solutions for our products and services, based on holistic Marketing Performance
- Gain a holistic understanding and appreciation for the consumer (needs, wants, and desires)
- Unify and connect research findings to tell a story about users’ attitudes and behaviors
- Work across functions to leverage expertise to propose well-grounded solutions (e.g. marketing, customer- and business insights and research vendors)
- Ensure execution of recommendations, mapping back to initial scope and internal stakeholders’ business objectives
- Scope and gather context from stakeholders when planning new projects, evaluating traditional and non-traditional research methodologies
- Analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions
- Create detailed, visually compelling reports and presentations in PowerPoint to drive insight led recommendations
- Continuously design and develop brand, marketing and media measurements and visualizations to make the most insight driven Marketing organization in the market!
Who are you?
You are an analytical and performance driven individual that wants to create an excellent and efficient customer journeys through advertising and media. You thrive working with many stakeholders both within your department, external agencies and other company units. Brand and Marketing and marketing performance is where you come from and you have always enjoyed finding new ways of working in order to make advertising and media activities more efficient.
- University degree
- 7+ years marketing performance experience
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, work flawlessly under tight deadlines, and prioritize across several simultaneous projects
- Exceptional attention to detail with a keen eye for presentation design and conveying granular data in a digestible way
- Telecommunication or entertainment industry experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a team player attitude
- A passion for creativity
- Experience with trend-reporting is a plus
We are creating Sweden's best marketing team, and this can only be done by making sure that we work with the best people! Maybe you are one of them? We believe in own initiatives and a prestigious attitude, with our strong values dare, care, simplify as base. If you have ambitions to develop, we will give you the opportunity to grow in your role.
If you are interested please apply already today!
For further questions and details about this interim job, please contact Erik Myrhage, firstname.lastname@example.org 0733 73 45 33