Native English Copywriter/Content Producer
Koenigsegg’s mission is to build the world’s finest high-performance automobiles. With a dedication to innovation and technological advancement, only the world’s highest standards in design and craftsmanship are accepted.
You will work with one of the world's coolest brands if you are interested in cars - which we see as a must. We are looking for someone who has many skills - a creative copywriter who is happy to stand in front of the camera as well as behind it, taking pictures. It is natural for you to work with social media and to manage WordPress. And of course – writing magic copy for several needs!
Description of tasks:
- All public-facing written matter – website, press releases, social media, blog, customer contact material, annual magazine and more.
- Attend events worldwide - Geneva, Goodwood, Monterey, Salon Prive and others including dealer events, to generate coverage of those events both in real time and longer form.
- Hosting factory visits for press, customers and public.
- Press liaison, scheduling, interviews and the maintenance/provision of assets for press use (photo, video, written material).
- Technical writing - Agera RS owners manual, Regera owners manual.
- Event preparation and execution (e.g. annual owners driving tour)
- Internal communications - writing and circulation, liaison with all levels of the organization.
- Website maintenance and oversight of website re-design project (WordPress).
- Production and provision of quality imagery to customers throughout their vehicle build.
You will belong to the Sales & Marketing department, reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director. Work location is Ängelholm. The position includes lots of travelling.
- Copywriting and/or journalism education
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Preferably experience from working with car communication
- Native English
Send your CV and portfolio and make a short film presenting your skills in front of the camera. Please send your application as soon as possible, latest May 31, 2019.
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Questions about the role will be answered by Johan Larsson, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org alt. phone +46-733 44 44 41.