Performance Marketing Manager
Trialbee is a world leader in the digitalization of clinical research, partnering with pharmaceutical companies and CROs to provide an end-to-end clinical technology platform to improve clinical trial implementation. Founded in 2010, the company has consistently been recognized for its best-in-class technology platform enabling accelerated patient matching and engagement. We digitally connect stakeholders across the drug development chain, creating value for our clients, patients and society as a whole.
Would you like to work for a dynamic and innovative company that is accelerating clinical trials? Are you someone who has a proven track record of running and delivering digital marketing activities and who is looking to join a great international team? We offer you a great opportunity to take an active part in a growing company.
As the Performance Marketing and Social Manager, your main responsibilities will be to develop, implement, track and optimize all digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong understanding of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You enjoy working in an innovative and international environment and are an energetic and creative individual with a positive can-do attitude.
You will report to the Marketing Director and have a very close relationship with Chief Operations Officer, VP Trial Strategy, and customers.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including email, social media, advertising campaigns
- Report on the performance of all campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Be an advocate for the company in corporate communication channels, promoting relevant and timely content, engaging in dialogues and answer questions where appropriate.
- Support consistency and coherence, ensuring messages align with agreed communication plans.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure all generated content is relevant and of high quality.
- Maximize usage of all communication channels.
What we are looking for
- We believe you have a passion for social media & communication. Knowledge and/or experience from the healthcare industry is beneficial.
- Business acumen and understanding of business context to create appropriate communication – knowledge on how to create relevant content including key messages
- Proven several years working experience in digital marketing – B2B and/or B2C
Demonstrable experience managing:
- Social media content creation
- Organic & paid distribution
- SEM & PPC
- Email marketing – automated workflows
- Reporting dashboards – Google Analytics, Google data studio.
- WordPress & SEO
You must be fluent in English since English is our corporate language (only applications in English will be considered).
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are a self-starter, responsible, analytical, a clear communicator, and that you love solving problems and look to drive results. You like to work with people and you are persistent, curious, brave and you challenge others in a constructive way.
Trialbee is an ambitious team of passionate professionals committed to simplify the patient journey in clinical research. We are a company on an exciting journey. We encourage innovation, communication, and getting things done.
We cooperate with Bohmans Nätverk in this recruitment, for further questions please contact our recruitment consultant Johan Larsson, firstname.lastname@example.org or Erik Myrhage, email@example.com.
We look forward to your application with CV and personal letter as soon as possible, as interviews are conducted continuously.