Spotify is looking for a PR Manager - fixed term contract - for the Soundtrap hub. Soundtrap is a collaborative, cloud-based recording studio.
As of November 2017 we are a part of the Spotify family. Our mission is to make music making available for everyone, no matter where in the world you are or what device you are using.
With us, anyone with an interest in audio making can create their sound recordings online, either as an independent creator or in collaboration with friends, band members or classmates.
Soundtrap is now looking for a senior PR Manager to make Soundtrap a world renowned brand for creators and educators around the world. It will start as a six month long assignment with potential to become a permanent role.
What you’ll do
You will develop and implement a global PR strategy with goals, budgets, and tactical solutions in line with Soundtrap’s vision and strategy.
You will make and manage PR plans and activities together with our in-house agency and partners and also build relationships with relevant industry media and potential influencers.
In close collaboration with the creative team you will create integrated PR activities and ideas that generate large scale impact.
As the manager you will drive all PR activities for both the Creator and Education businesses.
Further you will coordinate with external agencies, stakeholders and global points of contact, manage media lists, speaking calendars and awards calendars.
You will also work on brand partnerships to maximize impact for Soundtrap and build the Soundtrap global brand awareness together with the marketing team.
Who you are
If you are á super-talent ́ who thrive on change, aren’t afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you are the right fit!
We are looking for someone with
- a great network and - ideally - international PR experience
- a proven record of working with creative and marketing driven PR, as well as managing corporate PR.
- a deep interest and passion for PR and communication
- strong project management and coordination skills
- thinks it is great to work with music and artists in combination with building the global brand for Soundtrap
- is a humble yet confident person that knows how to get stuff done and how to collaborate with a team
- thrive with the idea of changing the way the world makes music
- probably have a Bachelor’s degree and roughly 10+ years of experience in PR
- has worked closely with a marketing department and / or and in an agency role.
- Is a natural storyteller.
You have knowledge of online and offline media. You have dexterity in creating reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV and cover letter on their website www.bohmans.com. For more information about this position please contact Linda Segerström on 076-408 77 91 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!