Press & Communications Associate
Hexagon is a global leader in digital solutions that create Autonomous Connected Ecosystems (ACE), a state where data is connected seamlessly through the convergence of the physical world with the digital, and intelligence is built-in to all processes.
Hexagon’s industry-specific solutions leverage domain expertise in sensor technologies, software, and data orchestration to create Smart Digital Realities™ that improve productivity and quality across manufacturing, infrastructure, safety and mobility applications.
Hexagon is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm large cap (HEXA B), has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com
Hexagon is recruiting a Press & Communications Associate to be based in Stockholm. The associate will be responsible for managing the flow of communication between Hexagon and media and the goal is to strengthen the company’s brand to different stakeholders. The position includes a variety of communication tasks and we are looking for a pragmatic, ambitious, service minded doer with a strong interest in storytelling, media relationships and building strong brand reputation.
The main focus will be press/media and sustainability communications. You build and foster relationships with key stakeholders across traditional and online media channels, establishes and implements communications plans, develops and composes press releases, media statements, Q&A´s etc. You will report to Head of Investor Relations.
- Manage press and media by coordinating media inquiries, write and distribute corporate press releases, and occasionally act as the companies’ spokesperson
- Secure strategic media placements assuring corporate reputation and business goals
- Conduct and coordinate communication plans and Q&A´s for relevant corporate news publications
- Assist company spokesperson in preparation of speeches, talk points and varied communications materials
- Prepare interviews, Q&A´s and develop key message points
- Manage and coordinate crisis communication
- Media coverage/monitoring to facilitate analytics and reporting
- Develop and implement strategy for sustainability communications
- Support the development and secure key messages of the companies’ sustainability report
- Develop and manage relevant content to parts of the corporate website and secure relevant distribution of content
Desired skills and profile
- Relevant degree in communications, PR or journalism with at least 3-5 years’ experience in the industry
- Be an effective communicator and excellent writer in both Swedish and English. Messaging, storytelling and creative writing skills are a must.
- Digital media skills. You’ll be using software applications to target media outlets, track press coverage and facilitate analytics and reporting.
- Experience from press/media relations and communications in a listed company is meritorious
Start of employment: September 2019
Click on the link to apply. For more information, please contact Ebba Stragne or Anders Welin at Bohmans Nätverk: email@example.com / +46 76 800 98 08 or firstname.lastname@example.org / + 46 70 633 21 37.