Product Business Developer
Aurora Innovation is a leading healthcare SaaS specialist dedicated to increasing access to care services and creating well-functioning work environments for healthcare professionals. Aurora teleQ brings together healthcare professionals and people in need of care – at a time that suits both, and through the most convenient means of communication – resulting in a better experience for patients and a smoother process for healthcare professionals.
From its headquarters in Sweden and offices in Finland, the Netherlands, Portugal and Spain, Aurora Innovation is continuously expanding its leadership into new European markets.
Product Business Developer
The healthcare market is undergoing a rapid transformation, where digitization is the key enabler. New market players are improving workflows in healthcare through eg. digitized patient monitoring systems, digital anamnesis and streaming services which is improving the ecosystem in healthcare resulting in improved working conditions for caregivers and better care of patients. In the transition of the ecosystem, Aurora has the vision and ambition to become the hub managing the communications between healthcare providers and patients. The key enablers in this ambition are the strategic partnerships with leading health-tech companies. In this pivotal role at Aurora, the Product Business Developer will be the catalyst that brings this to life.
In this business critical role, reporting to the Product Director, you will increase the scope of Aurora’s product offering by means of co-operations and partnerships with other companies whose offerings are compatible with Aurora teleQ, through:
- Building a deep understanding of Aurora as a company in order to comprehend and contribute to the development of Aurora’s scope extension strategy
- Obtaining a view on the market landscape applicable on all markets and preferably also beyond our current markets in order to identify new strategic partnerships with health-tech providers
- Developing a deep understanding of the needs in healthcare with respect to challenges and possibilities in Aurora´s customers’ workflow
- Proactively engaging with possible partners and applying a sound business acumen when selecting the ones who would add most value to Aurora’s offering
- Driving the partner agreement negotiations with selected target partners
- Managing the internal processes necessary to implement the organizational capabilities necessary to leverage the partnership
In order to thrive in this position, you must not only hold strong business acumen and technical understanding but also have great conceptual ability and high attention to detail. You most likely have;
- Experience in strategy or innovation on either consulting or client side within product development, developing and synthesizing business cases, aligning short term wins with long term visions.
- Vast understanding of healthcare and how digitization can improve everyday life for caregivers and caretakers.
- Proven track record of initiating and nurturing relationships as well as selling, concretizing and running projects / programs / product development.
- Experience working in an agile framework collaborating with internal functions and departments, e.g. sales, technical development and customer success.
- The demeanour, business maturity, intellect and integrity required to establish immediate credibility with key stakeholders
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English, and be master in the art of persuasion to strategically get your point across.
- a Masters degree in engineering, economics or similar.
We offer you an environment with excellent growth opportunities, a possibility for personal development and staying at the forefront of healthtech.
At Aurora Innovation, we believe that respect for people’s time is a vital element for excellence in healthcare services. We want to enable positive personalized experiences for people in need of care, and well-functioning environments for healthcare professionals, for the benefit of society. We hope to share this passion with you!
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Please, apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV and cover letter on www.bohmans.com. For more information about the role and process, contact Anders Welin, ph: +46 706 33 21 37, m: firstname.lastname@example.org or Maria Bomberg, ph: +46 706 57 95 49, m: email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application!