Product Director / CPO
Aurora Innovation is a leading healthcare SaaS specialist dedicated to increasing access to care services and creating well-functioning work environments for healthcare professionals. Aurora teleQ brings together healthcare professionals and people in need of care – at a time that suits both, and through the most convenient means of communication – resulting in a better experience for patients and a smoother process for healthcare professionals.
From its headquarters in Sweden and offices in Finland, the Netherlands, Portugal and Spain, Aurora Innovation is continuously expanding its leadership into new European markets.
We are now looking for a Product Director who can support our ambition to take our healthtech company to the next level and beyond. Aurora Innovation has a strong and profitable position in the market with a solid client base and the ambition to strengthen our position as a leading healthcare SaaS specialist dedicated to increasing access-to-care services and creating well-functioning work environments for healthcare professionals.
We invest in organizational development to increase the scalability of our operations. The purpose is to prepare the ground for a subsequent profitable international expansion. Product development, marketing and sales are integrated parts of this transition. An initial focus for you as the new Product Director therefore is to craft and implement a Product strategy, which is integrated and synergetic with the marketing and sales strategy. A key success factor will be a very close cooperation with the Marketing Director and Group Sales Director. This is yet another step to build a scalable operation which profitably can expand our reach and business growth
In this pivotal role you will be working in the heart of Aurora. You and your team will be the engine directing product development through customer insight-driven innovation. You will:
Manage the Product Management Lifecycle process, with specific focus on;
- Development of our innovation management capabilities in understanding customer needs and how to meet these needs with relevant solutions, and to describe these with compelling value statements
- Chairing the product decision board which is the heart of Aurora’s Product Lifecycle Management process
- Ensure that the Products we decide to launch are launched with quality, efficiency and effectiveness
Develop positioning for Aurora teleQ as the ’Hub for Managing the Patient’s Spontaneous Contact Attempts’ independent of patient’s choice of digital entrance through.
- Attracting as many relevant and competent application partners as possible to our echo-system
- Ensuring that professional Partnership Agreements are signed with them and developing their offerings as product modules in our offering, including a complete Go-2-Market process
Drive the continuous development of our existing products in line with the ambition to catalyze scalability through;
- Increasing the attraction of our products on the market by improving, extending and adjusting the current offering
- Developing documentation standards
- Developing product administrative standards (numbering, version management, etc).
As the new Product Director, you will manage a team of experienced product managers and strategists. You will report to the Group CEO and are a member of the Group Management team.
Your background and experience
We are looking for an experienced Product Director and confident leader with an insight and genuine passion for improving healthcare by means of digital communication. Most likely you hold:
- 10+ years of experience relevant to product management, preferably in SaaS companies
- At least 5 years’ experience leading/managing agile processes and teams with qualified people holding technical and business acumen.
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven ability to attract, develop, coach, and retain top talent
- Experience developing and implementing effective metrics to measure product delivery success
- A can-do attitude and are player/coach/manager who is willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Expert executive communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in aligning with cross-functional senior executives on a message and/or program and communicating its value to the broader organization
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Background in healthcare/healthtech/SaaS/ICT/Telecom a plus
- Strong business acumen and technical savviness with the ability to understand the long term business value of tech solutions
- Fluency in English and Swedish (written and spoken) is a prerequisite
- A master’s degree in engineering and/or business administration is a prerequisite.
We offer you an environment with excellent growth opportunities, a possibility for personal development and staying at the forefront of healthtech.
At Aurora Innovation, we believe that respect for people’s time is a vital element for excellence in healthcare services. We want to enable positive personalized experiences for people in need of care, and well-functioning environments for healthcare professionals, for the benefit of society. We hope to share this passion with you!
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Please, apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV and cover letter on their website www.bohmans.com.
Due to summer holidays we will not process any applications between July 4 – August 9.
We are looking forward to your application!