Product Owner Social Listening
Retriever takes pride in being Scandinavia’s largest supplier of media monitoring, media analysis and business information. We are driven by understanding our client’s diverse world´s, emphasizing on being dedicated, trustworthy and innovative each and every day.
We strive at building long-term relationships with our employees. By bringing together highly talented and motivated people we are able to constantly and consistently grow and evolve. We innovate through teamwork. We could not pursue our goals and aims without the talented people who join forces with us on a daily basis. When joining the Retriever team, you will experience a workplace with highly motivated people, focusing on having a great work environment with full support and engagement from your fellow peers.
About the role
Do you hold an intrapreneurial spirit and have passion for digital development, media and business intelligence? Do you strive working in the intersection between product development, commercialization and sales?
In a world where brands reputations are built more and more through digital interactions, Social Listening has become one of our most important strategic initiatives. We have embarked on a new strategy aiming to relaunch the social media offering, focusing on social listening.
We are now looking for a stellar Product Owner focusing on Social Listening who will take full ownership of the development and implementation of this key product in order to ensure success.
The person we are looking for can be located at any of Retriever offices in either Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen or Helsinki.
Key tasks – you will:
- Create the roadmap which accomplishes the goal of the product vision and develop the positioning for our new product.
- Work with a cross-functional team in planning a product release, developing personas either alone or in conjunction with a team including user experience experts.
- Define customer needs and the associated features to meet those needs, advocating on behalf of the customer for the development team.
- Ensure that user stories are “ready” for development to start work and make sure that each story has the correct acceptance criteria.
- Gather, manage, and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring close collaboration with the development team.
- Work closely with the Tech and Commercial departments at Retriever to see that the right customer problems are solved.
In order to succeed in this you should fill the following criteria:
- Intrapreneurial spirit, i.e. demonstrated success in releasing products that meet and exceed business objectives, with excellent detailed written and verbal communication skills, possibly also including some user interface documentation skills.
- Subject matter expertise in working with large Social Media platforms and how to develop solutions for this market in combination with excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority, to influence and work collaboratively with development teams.
- Experience from the social media environment with focus on organic posting as well as understanding of the various social media platforms, their audiences and differences.
- Background from SaaS service development, with the resilience required in that process.
- It is also beneficial if you have experience from a social listening service provider and have worked with the largest social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter as well as communications departments in companies and organizations.
Who you are
- You hold an entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial spirit and are a true networker, who enjoys working with numerous different stakeholders, with the ability to prioritize and ”say no” when required
- You hold a ”can-do-spirit” and are truly mission oriented and driven, with more than five years of experience working in the intersection between product development, commercialization and sales.
- You probably hold a university degree within business administration and/or engineering.
We offer to the right candidate:
- A massive opportunity for a product development professional to prove your skills.
- Full support from a company with a strong track record in creating market dominance with our products, developed in the field of media intelligence.
- Competitive benefits in a progress and innovation driven culture.
We want to know more about you!
Submit your application. We will go through the candidacy selection continuously. We cooperate with Bohmans Nätverk in this recruitment, for further questions please contact our recruitment consultant Anders Welin firstname.lastname@example.org / +46 (0)706 33 21 37. We look forward to your application with CV and personal letter. Unfortunately, we do not accept applications by mail.
We look forward to receiving your application!