Sales Director Sweden to Aurora Innovation
Aurora Innovation is a leading healthcare SaaS specialist dedicated to increasing access to care services and creating well-functioning work environments for healthcare professionals. Aurora teleQ brings together healthcare professionals and people in need of care – at a time that suits both, and through the most convenient means of communication – resulting in a better experience for patients and a smoother process for healthcare professionals.
From its headquarters in Sweden and offices in Finland, the Netherlands, Portugal and Spain, Aurora Innovation is continuously expanding its leadership into new European markets.
Since Aurora is a growing company we are now seeking an experienced and exceptional Sales Director to lead our National Sales team with the great mission of increasing “access-to-care services” and creating well-functioning work environments for healthcare professionals and taking national sales to the next level.
As a Sales Director Sweden you will report to the Group Sales Director and be part of the Regional Sales Director Team. Your main focus area will be to drive, manage and grow our national sales by expanding the Swedish customer base and generate new revenue by helping and supporting your team members. You will also ensure we hire, train, and develop a team of high performing team members as the company grows. Your daily work will include everything from strategic to operational commitments where relationship building skills and engagement will be your success factors in everything you do.
You will also be responsible for:
- Forging a structured approach for you and your team to understand, build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and senior executives within healthcare (both public and private sector).
- Upskilling your team members through coaching, training and development.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with relevant strategic partners.
- Leading interactions with C-level executives and other relevant stakeholders
- Engaging with prospective customers to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Collaborating with the Marketing Department and group functions to ensure a sufficient lead generation and support during the whole sales process.
- Working with internal team members and stakeholders to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Collaborating with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Working closely with the management team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- Generating new ideas to improve overall business performance
So, who are we looking for?
We believe the right candidate for this position has a passion, drive and desire to be part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our customers. Besides this, it's just as obvious that you thrive in a role where you get to build, develop and inspire experienced and self-motivated individuals to succeed. You are a confident leader and an inclusive team player with a structured and business-oriented approach in everything you do.
Skills & Background:
- Demonstrated ability to train, develop and lead a high-performing sales team focusing on conceptual value based selling.
- Ability to develop strategic plans and translate them into sustainable actions that drive sales and transform the way-of-working.
- Proven experience in selling SaaS, IoT, ICT or ERP within the Healthcare sector directly and indirectly through partners.
- Strong track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to engage and network with C-level key stakeholders within the healthcare sector (CEO´s, Medical Management, CIO´s, Procurement and Politicians) and in the sales partners’ organizations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Swedish and English)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, tech or other related field
We offer you an environment with excellent growth opportunities, a possibility for personal development and staying at the forefront of healthtech.
At Aurora Innovation, we believe that respect for people’s time is a vital element for excellence in healthcare services. We want to enable positive personalized experiences for people in need of care, and well-functioning environments for healthcare professionals, for the benefit of society. We hope to share this passion with you!
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Please, apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV and cover letter on www.bohmans.com. For more information about the role and process, contact Anders Welin, ph: +46 706 33 21 37 or m: email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!