Sales Manager Distributor
With 60 years of know-how, one foot in medical science and one foot on the sports field we know how to enable your full potential. Wherever you push your limits, wherever you strive for greatness, Rehband will be there supporting you, today and tomorrow. We know that you don’t settle for anything but the best when it comes to your choices in life.
With Rehband, you never have to be in doubt. Our patented braces and supports are preceded by extensive research and you can expect the highest quality, function and design from all our products. That is why Rehband is a trusted and loved brand by athletes at all levels, from most sports, in more than 60 countries worldwide. We will never stop our work to earn your trust. That’s why we have a dedicated RD team, textile engineers, a fully owned production chain with European factories and a continuous development together with some of the world’s top athletes.
Just like you, we love an active lifestyle and just like you we want to keep moving. Trusting Rehband will enable your full potential, today and tomorrow.
Sales Manager Distributor
Rehband is looking for a Sales Manager - fixed term contract.
It will start as a six months long assignment with potential to become a permanent role.
The key task is to maximise market potential within dedicated area/channel by being an active partner to existing and new customers (retailers, distributors, agents) and OBAs, and activate and drive them to achieve the sales targets.
Key tasks of the position
- Implement global sales and marketing strategies in area/channel
- Establish, monitor and implement sales strategy and go-to-market plan
- Indentify, evaluate and implement business opportunities
- Evaluate and develop current partners and market potential
- Establish, implement and monitor sales and marketing initiatives (customer visits, campaigns, events, product introductions)
- Establish and monitor KPIs on both strategical and operational level
- Prepare and report in business/sales reviews
- Manage sales forecast for each market/channel
- Monitor the development of the competition in the market and establish countermeasures
- Establish and implement regional e-com strategy, in cooperation with E-commerce manager/team
- Establish and implement operational requirements and processes, in cooperation with Operations manager/team
- Financial planning/budget, forecasting and management of cost for region
- Establish objectives, strategy and KPIs
- Establish necessary processes, procedures and policies
- Ensure compliance with company´s procedures and polices
- Manage and execute improvement projects
Qualification profile and personality:
- Relevant university degree, or equivalent experience
- 5 years´ experience of sales management, preferably from sports/fashion retail
- Demonstrated international KAM experience
- Experience from the sports product industry is beneficial
- International experience is required
- Extensive travel needed
- Fluent in at least one of the languages in dedicated region (spoken and written)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong strategic capability and commercial orientation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Passion for winning, with high ambitions
- Positive energy and solution oriented
- Solution driven approach
- Strong ability to collaborate and influence internal and external parties
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to convince and audience
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Apply as soon as possible, by uploading your CV and cover letter on their website www.bohmans.com. For more information about this position please contact Linda Schmidt on 076-408 77 91 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!