Senior Marketing Specialist
Headquartered in Solna outside of Stockholm, JOBmeal is a leading provider of office coffee services in Sweden and Finland, with a nation-wide presence in both countries through 35 local offices. By being close to the customers and through an entrepreneurial culture, JOBmeal is strongly committed to delivering a great coffee experience to the users of its coffee solutions. JOBmeal has an annual turnover of over 600 million SEK and circa 370 employees. For further information, please visit www.jobmeal.se.
JOBmeal is a dynamic, entrepreneurial and growing company and in this key marketing position you will have a great opportunity to develop yourself further. We are looking for a person who appreciates speed, change and taking own initiatives since high ambitions going forward! You are willing to walk the extra mile to succeed and be enduring to contribute to the development of the business and operations.
As our Senior Marketing Specialist, you will ensure that the marketing function is an efficient, proactive and business-oriented partner to the operations, when developing and executing on our strategy.
Main areas of responsibilities
- Partner with The Marketing & Business Development Director in the work with strategic planning and execution with key responsibility to assess and evaluate marketing performance at JOBmeal Sweden with regard to long- and short term goals and development.
- Assisting and co-piloting in daily work with Marketing & Business Development Director.
- (Co)-Develop and ensure availability of marketing material and campaigns. Production, distribution and handling of marketing material, concepts and presentations to customers and local offices - contact with the marketing suppliers and agency.
- Update of various sources of information internally / externally (website, print on demand portal, send outs, Expandra, customer presentations, APSIS ect.)
- Integration and value creation projects JDE – JOBmeal
- Arrangements and coordinating of fairs and events
- eCommerce and Digital Champion with strategic planning and execution with key responsibility to assess and evaluate the digital performance at JOBmeal Sweden with regard to long- and short term goals and development.
Key Competencies and Experience
- Ability to develop, lead and support within a marketing function in a multilocational service company with an ambitious growth agenda ahead
- Solid and broad marketing management
- Solid ability to manage, structure and develop within marketing. Function to be a proactive business and change-oriented strategic partner to the organisation (e.g. regarding growth and development initiatives, best practice development, cost efficiency.)
- Ability to work in a decentralized more local and entrepreneurial setting, combined with ability to navigate in an international and multi-cultural company environment. Well developed Swedish and English skills, orally and in writing, is required
- Wide knowledge and experience of several marketing capabilities / roles to be able to combine and use that experience in this wide role
- Extremely self-going with a ownership mentality that is beyond normal
Personality and work style
- Positive, solution-oriented and curious individual that can engage others around a vision and finds new ways of supporting the business development and daily operations
- Business- and results oriented person with a strong own drive to achieve results – self-motivated with an ability to independently take responsibility
- Ability to move between a strategic level and a more operational focus and at all times maintain an entrepreneurial mindset in his/her approach
- Non-prestigious and down to earth team player with good social skills
- Strong ability to structure and plan ahead - meticulous yet with a pragmatic mind-set to ensure progress. Strong professional maturity and quality consciousness
Our partner in this recruitment is Bohmans Nätverk. Click on the link up to the right to apply. For more information about this position please contact Erik Myrhage (email@example.com) or Linda Schmidt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are looking forward to your application!