Strategic Marketing Manager
Ejendals is an international company with its roots in Dalarna. The company was founded in 1949 and the head office is since then in Leksand. Ejendals specializes in developing and manufacturing quality products that protect hands and feet. Our products are marketed under the brands TEGERA® (gloves) and JALAS® (shoes). Ejendals has its own factory in Finland and a long-term cooperation with some selected factories in Asia.
Our vision is "Zero injuries to hands and feet for the benefit of both the employee and the company and society". Ejendals has around 370 employees in over 25 countries, of which about 150 are employees in Sweden. Sales are just over SEK 1.5 billion.
Join us at Ejendals on our journey towards global expansion and growth!
We need to strengthen our Marketing & Communications department with you, a Strategic Marketing Manager with solid, international and hands-on experience of translating global strategies into local brand plans and tactical marketing communications.
Your next challenge
As Strategic Marketing Manager you have the ability, drive and authority to significantly raise the strategic level at Ejendals Marketing & Communications as part of the Product Marketing & Management function. With your vast understanding of how to translate corporate strategy into Business-to-Business and Business-to-Person marketing and communications you will help build global plans and ensure local adaptability in a coherent, measurable and relevant way.
In this global role, you are part of the Marketing & Communications team and will work with numerous of stakeholders within Ejendals as well as regional international offices. You will report to the Marketing & Communications Director.
Your main responsibilities:
- Act as a strategic advisor and use your advanced-level marketing skills to contribute to the development of the company’s strategic objectives.
- Support Ejendals in cross functional projects with research, analysis and strategic solutions.
- Lead and support extensive projects/assignments such as portfolio nomenclature, brand hierarchy, product management strategies etc.
- Support the Product Management in strategic issues such as cross sales communications and local market adaption.
- Together with your colleagues, set up the strategic direction for the chosen markets in terms of branding and communication.
Who you are:
We are looking for a supportive, driven and none-prestigious person, who puts the team before him-/herself and has the seniority and ability to elevate peers and colleagues. You are proactive and solutions-oriented person. You are service minded with excellent interpersonal skills. You have a passion for building/managing businesses and brands and take great pride in your work.
- You have 7-10 years of experience from managing strategy processes, international marketing management and brand development within B2B and B2P
- Through your previous work, you have developed strong B2B brands, new brand architecture as well as nomenclature related projects.
- Most likely you have line-management or consultancy background in roles such as strategic manager, strategic communications manager or strategic planner.
- You are fluent in both Swedish and English. Additional language is beneficial but not required.
- You probably hold a BSc or MSc degree in business administration and economics with emphasis on marketing & communications.
We want to know more about you!
We cooperate with Bohmans Nätverk in this recruitment, for further questions please contact our recruitment consultant Anders Welin, email@example.com / +46 (0)70 633 2137. We look forward to your application with CV and personal letter. Due to summer-holidays, we will not be able to answer any questions regarding the role until mid-August.
We look forward to receiving your application!